• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Looking for a 9" Ford differential with 28 spline side gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

493 Mike

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:08 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I know, I know but, maybe someone knows a Ford guy that could help me. I am rebuilding a 9" for a friend and when I got inside the diff I saw it had disintegrated some time in the past and tore up the spider gear seating areas (back side of T. washers really scored badly). It is a one legger and that is fine for the application. By the way it is going in a 1947 Dodge truck with a 4.3 Chevy/T-700 rat rod on a little Blazer chassis. All parts my friend had on hand. Thanks!
Mike

i did a cleanout a long time ago had a bunch of that,we saved 2 chunks and various assorted pieces to make another.
i have no idea if they were 28 or 31 spline,ill have to scope them out.
if i have what you want,pay the shipping and its yours,fair warning they are Quite heavy.

i did a cleanout a long time ago had a bunch of that,we saved 2 chunks and various assorted pieces to make another.
i have no idea if they were 28 or 31 spline,ill have to scope them out.
if i have what you want,pay the shipping and its yours,fair warning they are Quite heavy.
Did you have any parts?
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back