• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a B-Body!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey i have a 67 belveder 2 2dr htp factory h code 383 4bbl car runs good new edelbrock carb disc brake conversion new rear brakes auto on column ps no air slot mags needs floor repair interior is tired but all there alabama car not rusty for the year of car im asking 3500.00 ill send you some pics thanks brian 770-355-1680

summer ++Part 208.jpg

summer ++Part 209.jpg

summer ++Part 211.jpg

summer ++Part 216.jpg

summer ++Part 210.jpg

66 Coronet 500 Convertable

Have this car for sale. Would make a good project and be a valuable asset to own, since around 1700 were made. Pictures and info on second page of cars for sCale. E-mail if more info is needed. Craig

Have 1964 Dodge 500 convertable I would sell due to more projects than I need. I have some pictures and description on Mopars for sale. Contact me for more info at [email protected]. Craig

If you found a car,how come you haven't deleted your ad? I've been tring to edit mine can't find edit button for some reason!If you are still looking,I've got a 66 coronet 500 4spd.posted.moparsteve636

Coronet 500

I have a 66 coronet 500 big block 4 speed driver.
Nice, clean, solid car. If interested please call 478 279 2307.
Thanks

How come this ad keeps showing up on new posts?

Blame Alleyoop and his newly formed fan club......They love the guy so much, they just can't stop adding cars and posts even though he got the car he was looking for back in December.

hehehehehehe

How come this ad keeps showing up on new posts?

Because when you post something on this thread, it goes to the top, Dammit, I did it again! :grin:

Anyways, thanks for all the offers guys, but I did buy a car. Here it is again........................................................, and oh.................................................................................., by the way..................................................................................... it's for sale

IMG_2642.jpg

IMG_2646.jpg

i live in pa and have a 67 charger with a 440. if your interested please let me know. jeff. [email protected]. i'll e-mail you pics of the car if you give me your e-mail. i am asking $4000.

in fact, it's in my gallery hall. i have done more to it since then. it runs and drives.

For sale already alley??

Mopars/Musical Chairs...same thing.....LOL

I'm interested to see how long your for sale threads will carry on..

Here is a 67' Coronet for sale down in Oshkosh if you are back in the hunt:

http://www.bakerautoperformance.com/forsale_vehicles.html

Propwash, I LOVE THAT 67!!!!!!! :yes:

Would you be interested in a 74 Satellite (roaodrunner clone) 525 horse 440 car???????????????? :grin:

e-mail me at [email protected]. a flat out trade, yes, but i have to check out the satellite first to see what it needs. jeff

Propwash, I LOVE THAT 67!!!!!!! :yes:

Would you be interested in a 74 Satellite (roaodrunner clone) 525 horse 440 car???????????????? :grin:

Yes. E-mail me or call me at 724-446-1425. Jeff

i have a 67 charger with a 440 in it. it runs and drives. needs a little work. i am asking $4000 for it. i'll e-mail pics. send me your e-mail. jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back