• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a hemi 528 block / engine builders

Mopar anything, especialy HEMI related & inexpensive never go together. I should have built a Fox Body Mustang with an LS in it. LOL. But then I would be like everyone else.

What’s your thoughts on the Indy tunnel ram? I may go that route, looks like you have 4500s, I was leaning towards 4150s for the street

What’s your thoughts on the Indy tunnel ram? I may go that route, looks like you have 4500s, I was leaning towards 4150s for the street

I like the tunnel ram and helped with making as much power as it did since Hemi's like to breath. Spent a lot of time with the jetting, air bleeds, idle, etc to get both 1050's Dominators tuned for the street. Got the A/F ratios all good at idle, cruise & at W.O.T.

If you want help you need to post your budget and goals. What kind of car? What trans is in it now? What rearend is in it?
Well budget wise maybe 50 gs. It will be along term build. But what I’m finding out mopar is like 2 to 3 times more expensive. As for what kind of car it a 70 roadrunner. It on my rotisserie now. But if I can find deals and look at builds that don’t cost 20gs just for a motor. I don’t have unlimited cash

Imho, under 20G’s and in the neighborhood of 600HP... 400/440 block is the ticket. It’s just too easy to produce that kind of power in a B/RB. Of course, the cool factor of a HEMI is undeniable.

I built my 451 for under $5k and while I haven’t dyno’d it, it produces more than any street tire should be asked to handle.

Auto Transport Service
Back