• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for a washer fluid switch - 68 GTX

GetX'd

Making Life Great Again!
Local time
5:37 PM
Reaction score
Hey all - I'm finishing up the restoration of my 68 GTX. Just noticed the washer fluid switch doesn't spray the fluid. Tested the switch and looks like it's bad. Does anyone know where I can get a new one or rebuild the one I have? I've already got an email out to Kim Passion for Mopars. Looking for alternatives in case she doesn't do that. The rest of the washer system is new and/ or working.

Its to a small thing but any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thx Kevin

you can usually find the whole switch panel with all the switches at swaps or online for under $50.

Basket - I know I'm not spending a lot of money on this. But I haven't been able to find one on line. The only switch I saw was on eBay - but didn't look like the one I need. Dumb question but is the switch itself separate from the button? That's what didn't look correct was the button that makes it go...

i dont know a lot about this kind of thing so I'm looking for some specific help.... Thx

been a while since I had the dash apart, but I'm pretty sure the square chrome button does come off the switch.

- - - Updated - - -

put a want ad on here, someone is bound to have one.

Thanks Basket - that's the kind of thing I'm looking for. It seems as though on many of these cars they don't operate the same ADT the 68 GTX. They have foot operated switches etc. I'm looking at keeping mine the same - obviously. Not a big deal but would like everything in working condition. Small thing - big help.

I have a few of those switches tested working PM me

Auto Transport Service
Back