• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for magnum center caps

Status
Not open for further replies.

70RR383

Local time
2:14 PM
Reaction score
Need 2 of the magnum center caps with backing plates, for 14" wheels.

Thanks

Attachments

• photo (2).JPG
    photo (2).JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 196
Definately do your homework on this one.
I see several places that want $30 each or more and another $8-$10 for the sticker.
I got a full set plus 5 stickers at the Daytona swap meet last year for $80.
I don't remember the exact name of the vendor, but it might have been "Wheel King" or something like that. I have their card, but don't remember where I put it.

The irony is that I bought my wheels off craigslist for $40 for the set of 4.

YY1, thanks for the info. Yeh, it's amazing how expensive some of the parts can be. I'd like to find 2 used ones if I can. I just bought 4 of the stickers on ebay for $25, since 1 of my 2 caps needs one, and if I find 2 used caps, will use the new stickers. Again, thx.

I've got 2 new in box mopar part number 03580466 domes but no retainers. $15 each plus shipping. PM me if interested.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 156
Yikes...them are pricey! They must be the special ones that came on Hemi cars :)

I've got 2 new in box mopar part number 03580466 domes but no retainers. $15 each plus shipping. PM me if interested.
I'll take 'em, sent you PM. Thanks.

I say "well bought" at $15.

You can make the retainers if you absolutely have to.

The ones I bought came with bolts that were too long.

The bolts that hold the locking assembly for the wire wheel covers on 5th Avenues are the correct length and factory Mopar parts!

I see that Wheel Vintiques carries retainers at $13.95 each if you can't find used ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back