• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Shop Recommendations in Orlando, FL

Joshv

Local time
8:16 AM
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a 67 Belvedere II, unfortunately when I bought it I didn't notice (and the seller actively concealed via shaped spray foam and black paint ) that it had rust damage in the very rear of the frame rails, and especially the rear leaf spring mounts. I found it when, a few months in, I noticed the rear bumper was sitting a little crooked. Tore into it and all became clear. I was able to find a good set of bumper brackets on eBay, and bought new rear leaf spring mounts and bumper reinforcement plates.

The thing is, I am looking for a shop to cut out the old and weld in the replacements...I am in the Orlando area, anyone have any good experiences with shops in the area?

Also, in general, should I be looking for a classic car restoration type shop, or would a collision/frame type shop be better suited?

Auto Transport Service
Back