• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for Someone to Adjust Door Windows

69Chrgr

Local time
3:49 PM
Reaction score
Looking for someone in the North Texas area to adjust and install new window guides in my 69 Charger. I will pay someone who can do it right very well.

Once you know which direction the glass needs to go, it isn't that hard. The shop manual https://mymopar.com/service-manuals/ shows the areas to adjust up and down, fore and aft, in and out. Look in the 'BODY AND FRAME' section.

Last edited:
Yes, not too difficult - just be cautious/patient when trying to loosen the bolts. On mine I stripped out one bolt under the door despite my ride being a CA car; but 50+ years without them being touched they didn't like being woke, lol. I'd saturate them from the top letting this set a while and give them a little shock to wake 'em up first.

Like stated above, it is not difficult. But it is very time consuming to get them perfect, at least it is for me.....

Auto Transport Service
Back