• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking for the history of my 69 Plymouth Satellite T3, 318, 3 spd auto

Hein4

Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
I am looking for the history of my 1969 Plymouth Satellite before it crossed the Atlantic.
The VIN ist RH23F9A110785. Original a T3 Honey Bronze with black hardtop, 318 2bbl, 904, 8 ¾ rear end 3 speed automatic.
It is now black with a roadrunner hood. The hood should be a „European“ addon. I have no idea when the color was changed from bronze to black.
Does anyone know something about the history of this car?
As far as I know it was sold from the US to Germany in 2013.
The plaque shown below is attached right next to the VIN on the dashboard.

Not being from the US I do not really understand what/ where The American Legion Post #422 is exactly. Google shows AL Posts #422 on the first page in TX, CA, MN, MO, MI.

In a quite comprehensive list about car shows for 2013 on a different forum I found an entry that could possibly match the plaque.
It reads in the column for car shows inTennessee:
5th Annual Classics In The Park Car Show
August 3, 2013 - August 3, 2013
Mt Pleasant, TN
Does anyone know at which AL post the „5th Annual Classic Car Show“ took place on August 3 2013?
That would hepl me identify at least the region where it came from. There is no title and no information from the former owner.
Thanks for your help!
20210613_133716.jpg

Well that is a good lead , try googling where the post is located. That’s a good start, the other question you need to ask is from the last guy you bought from and down the line. When you locate the legion post you could run the VIN in that state and maybe it will show something . Good luck

As I mentioned above there are AL posts #422 in several states. I contacted the guy, who was organizing the "5th Annual Classics In The Park Car Show" in Mt Pleasant in 2013. He could not remember, whether there was any AL legion post involved as they do not keep records about that. I was just hoping that someone might recognize the plaque.

Hi jimt1971rr thank you for the hint! Strangely I did not find the Facebook page of the Hale car show before, but now I got it. Maybe they can give me some Info on the cars of 2013...
Cheers!

Auto Transport Service
Back