• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking to buy this sunroof Charger. Your thoughts on cost.

How about a roached Petty Blue Road Runner, with a sunroof?

20180916_134547.jpg

Bought it. Just driving through the smasher from the highway to hell in the snow.
Will look for build sheet in the morning if I make it.. Thanks for all the input from you guys.

Bought it. Just driving through the smasher from the highway to hell in the snow.
Will look for build sheet in the morning if I make it.. Thanks for all the input from you guys.
Excellent! We will be needing a bunch of pics of that one.

nice, hopefully you got him down some on the price. plenty of pics please. do share what you gave for it.
enjoy!

Congrats! Like to see some pics soon!

Awesome. Total win. Screw the pics. How about a nice video. Based on the little interior pic you posted. I’m betting it’s in great shape. You stole that car, for that price. Man, I love that hood.

Last edited:
Sweet! That's gonna be a pretty car when it's done! I bet yours will be done before mine!

Congrats! Now the price doesn't matter. Build it, drive it, enjoy it!!!

And yes, please: PICTURES!!!! :thumbsup:

What a disappointment, lol ! Taking a long time to post pictures and videos of this car. Had it been me, I would have had 10 videos posted of this car by now, Geesh. Guy, must have ten of them.

Glad you saved it. But, that was alot of money. Going to be a sweet car again someday.

I think you got a hell of a deal on a rare car!

Ignore the whiners around here. They don't have anything better to do than sit on a computer and try to force their opinions on others. Makes it miserable to come around here anymore....

I have posted a short blog story on this car with the pictures the op provided on the 1969-1975 sunroof mopars Facebook page, and on the Mopar Sunroof Registry website. Hopefully the op will get back to us with additional pictures and I hope that he gets it up and running soon.
Scott.

Auto Transport Service
Back