• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looking to trade 69 GTX for Charger cuda or challenger or Demon

Status
Not open for further replies.
as long as It comes with cash I would want I will take pretty much any car on trade but I dont work on cars so it would stay as it was till I got rid of it again

Can you tell me about the car as it was originally built. I am looking for a daily driver to enjoy for a few years and then do a future restoration. A picture of the fender tag would be great. Thanks

Last edited:
I did not build it & have had it a year there is no fender tag its a survivor that shows all sighs of being used as a drag car & fun weekend car

How about a VIN #. Just trying to get a better feel for the car. Had an identical one years ago. Only difference is I had a white vinyl roof, so I was wondering if it was factory red or on the 10th+ repaint.

462505_10200258069078187_1174274009_o.jpg471897_10200258068958184_856336934_o.jpg thats no problem tag just bugs me as there is no reason to take stuff off a car & what ever owner did I would love to smack but this was a original deep red car that got repainted the bright red & wish it had a white top

Appreciate the Vin Tag, that helps some. Have you ever pulled the back seat up to see if you have the broadcast sheet. Don't mean to be a pain. I am in Florida so its a long way for a car if its not what I am looking for. With a broadcast sheet a new fender tag can be made. If its there be nice to it, they are important

DSCF1073.jpg yes pulled seat up & all thats under it is sand & holes from where a roll bar was when it waz a drag car pretty easy to find the original color on car & think only options it came with were auto trans & bucket seats but its a non numbers matching rear GTX so it dont need a tag that much as its never going to be more then a $25K car if it had new paint & body work done just had a FB message today from owner of it from 2003 & it was out in CA then & they have wanted it back for the last 10 year as with 9 tho 69 GTX auto trannys made just how many are left & drivers not complete project cars

Last edited:
Appreciate all the pics and pulling the seat up. Going out to sea for a month so I'll have to revisit this. I'll be looking to see if you still have it when I get back.

Sold to a TX company that resells muscle cars for way to much cash would of rather swapped it for a diff muscle car but just could not get what I wanted in trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back