• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Looks Like Discovery and Steet Outlaws Are in Trouble

I would say if anything was going to do the show in, it would be the IRS. And whatever laws they have pertaining to gambling. With the amount of money that changes hands, especially at cash days, you gotta wonder if its being declared.

Spectators dying... that is on the spectator, just as much as it's on the racer. You'd have to be an idiot to stand anywhere but behind the cars. Street Outlaws does not promote this and have cameras set up to record the action at the finish line. Fast N Furious Movies have many shots of spectators lining the streets, blame Hollywood if you want to point the finger.

I would say if anything was going to do the show in, it would be the IRS. And whatever laws they have pertaining to gambling. With the amount of money that changes hands, especially at cash days, you gotta wonder if its being declared.

I wondered the same thing, all income is taxable, IRS is no joke
Gambling aspects, it could be all "scripted/faked BS" for show too,
if they're smart, that's what they should say anyway...

Auto Transport Service
Back