• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost 1968 Plymouth Sport Satellite

Cicholski1969

Local time
4:20 PM
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking for my grandfather's long-lost '68 Satellite. He only has maybe a few weeks left, so I would like to find it before that day comes.

VIN: RP23-F8A-182766

Sales Order no. : 187944

Bought it new in 1968, Maroon/White Vinyl Top/White Interior/White Accent Stripes.

Came from Hornbogen Auto Sales, Marquette MI 49855.

Came with a 318/904 combo

Sold to a lady in Menasha, WI, he's from the UP.

Fun Fact: Been jumped over a culvert during his ownership, not sure if that helps.

It's a long shot, but any help would be appreciated.

Original Window Sticker:
1968-satellite-sport-options-sheet-jpg.jpg

Last edited:
I hope you find the car, it's a long shot but you just never know! Best of luck to you. 440'

Beautiful car. Good lick with the search. WHEN did he sell it? Don’t cars rust out in that area of the world?

I parted a Sport Satellite back in ‘88. It wouldn’t have been yours. White with Black interior and top, and a buddy seat. I kept the “GTX” parts.

Beautiful car. Good lick with the search. WHEN did he sell it? Don’t cars rust out in that area of the world?
He sold it around 1972. It was in the rust belt unfortunately, but he have any complaints about rust.

Auto Transport Service
Back