• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lost my dad yesterday

So sorry to hear of your loss. Try to focus on all the good times and memories. It helps. I know that helped me. Sue and I will be praying for you and your family.

Sounds like you were close. I understand exactly where you are. I was there 15 years ago. Time helps. It will get easier and being that close will help you move on. The pain easies and the memories and love stay. Honor his memory by being the man he raised you to be.

Sorry to hear about your Dad, ga66mopar. I too know the pain of loosing your Father, too early. There are no words to ease the pain, just tears for now. Family, Friends & Time will help. Prayers are coming your way from north of the border.

Sorry for your loss, you will always keep him with you every day in your heart and rest assured he'll be looking done on you and your family.God bless you're in my prayers.

Very sorry to hear it ga66. Heartfelt prayers to you and your family. I hope you and yours can find some comfort in remembering all the good times. Take Care

-Will

Sorry to hear, I can't imagine loosing my dad "gotta be rough". It's great that you two had that kind of relationship thou, some don't and that can leave you with all kinds of regrets. Hang in there and keep doing him proud.

My Dad died at 69 just before his 70th birthday a few weeks before Christmas and before they could celebrate their 50th anniversary. I think it was harder on me to see how it upset Mom than anything. He was her true love.

You have my deepest sympathy.

Prayers to you and your family. It sounds like He raised you right, He gave you the blueprint on how to raise your children. Time truly does heal the wound, however words at this time are inadequate. Just remember, He will still be your co-pilot going to the car shows.

ga66mopar,sorryabout your father. its tough to say the least.i lost pappy 25 mos ago , I'm 59 and I still cant get over it. he was my john wayne as I'm sure your father was to you. in the months to come you will realize the value of the logic and wealth of knowledge he has given you . if sometime you really don't know to go foreward or back, just ask him and he will be loud and clear, I promise. john.

My condolences to you and your family. From what I read, your experiences with your dad are treasured, and you are fortunate to have them. I'm sure he will be with you for the rest of your life, in anything you do. And he will continue to be proud of you... always.

My sincere condolences. I honestly can't say I know how you feel, just that it's awful. Our prayers and thoughts for you and your family, and may the best memories remain with you.

I'm sorry for your loss.

It will be 5 years this Jan 26, I still miss all the things that drove me nuts...

Lost my Dad over 20 years ago, but lost my Mom just before Christmas last year. It will be a tough holiday for you and your family. My condolences to all of you.

Sorry to hear this. We can see you were very close. I only hope that when I am at that point in my life, my son and I are so bonded. Congratulations on a great relationship that you can always remember and be proud of. Condolences sent.

ga66mopar I'm so so sorry to hear that your father is gone, my deepest & heartfelt condolences & sympathy goes out to you, all your family & all his friends, 69 y/o is way too young to die... He sounds like a great man & great father, he should be proud & so should you, he raised a great son... May he rest in peace, I'm sure he will be missed by all...

Sorry to hear you losing your Dad. As a truck driver myself, I know the sacrifices he had to do to give you what you wanted/needed. Lost my dad in 2003 (truck driver). I will be thinking of your Dad when i'm driving down the road.

I'm very sorry to hear this news GA but you will eventually look back at the good times and smile. Prayers to your dad, you and the rest of your family.

I am sorry for you , I still have my Dad , he's 71 and I just became a Dad at 40. I realize so much what he means to me , even more now than before. I worry about losing him and can only imagine how you are feeling. I hope you find some relief with your family's support.

I pray for you and your family, as we just found out that my stepfather has cancer of the esophagus...no info on what stage, but I get how it feels that life just "pulled the rug" out from under you. We have lived our lives to rely on things and it makes sense, sometimes life reminds us that it doesn't make sense and it's not always fair.
Allow yourself to grieve, allow yourself to laugh when you think of funny memories with him, and know that he'll be watching down on you as proud as he did standing beside you.

Auto Transport Service
Back