• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost my Dad

Sorry to hear of your loss, thoughts going out to You and Your family, take care of Mom, I'm sure she needs you now more than ever.....

hang in the 67, there are more sunny days than cloudy days,i pray that you and your family see all the sunny days,keep in mine that we have to have cloudy days so we can appreciate all the sunny days,god bless.

SO sorry top hear this mate. Wish you and your family and friends condolences.

Really sorry for the loss of your Father and, more importantly, your Mother's loss of her husband! Prayers going out for you and your family!

So sorry for your loss. I lost my dad last November so I know how you feel. Prayers for you and your family. Ron

Sorry for your loss, remember the good times and try to stay close to family and good friends!

Condolences to the family. We all see our Dads as Superman.Remember all the good times to help get through this. It does help.

Sorry for your loss. I would be lost without my Dad and I will be 50 next year.

sorry for your lose, my condolences to you and your family there is never any way to explain a fathers loss ,but this has always come to my mind when thinking of my father ,a father that I never had time to grow up with ,I lived in foster homes most of my life ,but there where times that I was able to spend with him, and this song is dear to my heart that Harry Chapin sings [video=youtube_share;etundhQa724]http://youtu.be/etundhQa724[/video]

Auto Transport Service
Back