• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lost someone close to me.

Sorry for your loss, my sincere thoughts and condolences to you. She was a very pretty lady !

Sorry for your loss. Remember the good times and be happy you had a person in your life who meant so much to you !!!

Sorry for your loss. So many things you’ll miss.
Weird this came up today, my buddy of 45 years has cancer and not good, the old guy who hung around the shop the last 20 years is dying from heart disease, my dad will be 93 in July and going downhill, lost two golfing buddies this year alone, so I’m a little down today also. Sorry for the butt in.

Monday morning my beloved aunt Soco died suddenly at her home, she was 80 years old, she was very dear to me, I love her like my mom, she was the last of my abuelita's family, I never share this in a social media before but since we are so few and selected members here I want to share this with yo guys, I spend most of my vacation, weekends, and holidays with her, if I see my cousins as brothers is because of her, I talk to her over the phone a lot, am gonna miss her deeply.

View attachment 1128348
RIP Aunt Soco
So, so sorry for your loss,
you & yours have my deepest & heartfelt condolences
she was a beautiful lady

------------------------------------------------------

I have an Aunt like that too, my dads older sister Aunt Joan,
sort of a surrogate mom after my mother died...
We were/are always have been close, even when my moms was still here
& her 3 sons are like bros.'s too...
I haven't seen her since the beginning of the Wuhan Flu crap...

She lives in the east bay area, Crow Canyon, a really nice area...
I do talk to her often on the phone or by e-mail...
But the phone/e-mail isn't the same thing...
I miss seeing her, in person...
She's a prisoner in her own house, during the BS mandatory lock downs...
She use to come up here every month from the east bay
always around the 1st week, like clockwork
we'd always do BBQ's/feasts, she's a great cook & play cards etc.
till all hrs of the night, never can leave her place not stuffed full...

Prayers and my condolences!

Veramente un pecatto, posso solo offrire una pregiara per voi....

My condolences to you and your family on the loss of this sweet lady. May she R.I.P.

Sorry for the loss, I'll send prayers your way tonight. From that pic she was a timeless beauty, but from the sounds of it an even better person.

Thank you so much for your warm thoughts, it's been a awfal day, all day with a knot in my throat, yes she was a beauty when she was young and even a more beautiful women in the inside, a mother to me, every time I visit her, she warrn me that I was coming with my buttocks included, never made a distinction with my cousins when i was around, when I do something bad or wrong she punished me, when I was a "good boy" a kiss from her was on the way, yes @Budnicks she was like your aunt, an angel, I am forever grateful for having her in my life, and your comments help me today, thank you guys

Veramente un pecatto, posso solo offrire una pregiara per voi....
Tu mensaje en italiano es claro para mi, muchas gracias por tus pensamientos y tus buenos deseosy por tu oración mi amigo
Il tuo messaggio in italiano mi è chiaro, grazie mille per i tuoi pensieri e auguri e per la tua preghiera amico mio.

Sorry for your loss, seems like she was a special lady....

Very sorry to hear. Peace and comfort to you and family León.

Auto Transport Service
Back