• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Low Key Script wanted

Dennis H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:28 AM
Reaction score
“E F I”. 2 sided tape. Where to source?

Too bad you dont have a plymouth this would be tits..
OAM-5158.jpg

These are cool and look incognito. https://www.jdcorvette.com/62-FRONT-FENDER-EMBLEM-FUEL-INJECTION-PAIR_p_11364.html

I used someone off eBay years ago to make a '376' CI call out for a project I had a couple years ago. Was fairly reasonable. I just did a quick search on custom emblems and a bunch of hits came back.

00B6C22D-65FC-4B04-A1E4-DF32BA722691.jpeg
Thank you everyone. Still browsing. Not subtle, but check this beauty!

Sent mail to Billet in Ramona. Really like the ebay link one. Is it too easily recognized as Chevy? Doesn’t seem to looks generic. I like it. Recommendations for placement?

Subtle.

Met him a couple years ago at SEMA. Turns out his house was one of the ones I sprayed when I was working for Pest Patrol nuking bugs.

I had these made for mine, if it's something that interest you I'll dig up who I had do them. They weren't very expensive at all.

20150526_164752.jpg

I like the old electronic lean burn script Chrysler used on the air cleaners back in the day.
Check out what @JimKueneman used.
That one detail helped him win many trophies.

Something like this

s-l500.jpg

C99DDBB2-2015-4B20-BD7E-9022CCC25184.png
I vaguely remember that on the 5th Avenue I had. Cool.

Auto Transport Service
Back