• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Low roof charger

Purepony

Local time
2:43 PM
Reaction score
I thought this was pretty cool until I saw the roof

At first, I thought it was an optical illusion, but I guess they did lower the roof

I really like the car because it looks like the one snake in the Simpsons drives, but I’m just not liking the roof

https://www.hemmings.com/auction/19...utm_source=EDaily&utm_campaign=#&gid=1&pid=24

IMG_8681.jpeg

Anyone that modifies the shape of a 68-70 Charger needs a hard kick to the dick.
That was one car that is as perfect as can be for automotive design.

They earned a Darwin Award! It’s waiting for them somewhere sometime.
Well said KD!

Yeah, there’s a lot of really good work done on the car except for that chop top. What the hell? :(

Asking $95K for it?

Someone went through a lot of trouble to screw up a nice car...

Iv'e never seen an american car later than about 1961-62 improved by chopping the top. They always look worse than they did stock. It does look well executed though, and I'd rather look this over than yet another General Lee clone.

I don't think it looks bad from every angle. I like this view. The backlite looks more laid back and streamlined.
1690525827088.png

Horrible. Look at pic 42 and 43 - how the trim hangs over in the corners. Half-***. This is the kind of person that cuts a rally hood for a blower, instead of a flat one.

In the voice of Crocodile Dundee, That's not a low roof Charger,this is a low roof Charger!

8250453-DSC00666 (1).JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back