• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

lower fender clips SEE PHOTOS********

northeastmoparnet

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
I am in search of a couple of the sheetmetal clips that fasten the two nuts and studs at the bottom of my fenders. I would like to find the same clip as they are not the same as what is being sold. They are more heavy duty and have bends to make them more solid. I have brand new studs and nuts but I need a couple of the clips that the stud screws into. Any help would be appreciated. They are for the 5/16" studs that hold the bottom of the fender. I think they may have used these same on lots of Mopar fenders, but I cannot find them new anywhere?

IMG_2580.JPG

IMG_2581.JPG

Last edited:
One of my go to places is 521Restorations.
Maybe check there?

I am in search of a couple of the sheetmetal clips that fasten the two nuts and studs at the bottom of my fenders. I would like to find the same clip as they are not the same as what is being sold. They are more heavy duty and have bends to make them more solid. I have brand new studs and nuts but I need a couple of the clips that the stud screws into. Any help would be appreciated. They are for the 5/16" studs that hold the bottom of the fender. I think they may have used these same on lots of Mopar fenders, but I cannot find them new anywhere?

View attachment 1358690

View attachment 1358691
Have you tried a Parts Wanted thread here?

Auto Transport Service
Back