• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Lower front door panel trim strip for 67

Status
Not open for further replies.

AR67GTX

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:50 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone have a a real nice lower SS trim strip that mounts on the lower edge of the door panel on front hardtop doors. No dings, dents, bends, bad scratches or broken off tabs on the back side?

IMG_1915.jpeg
IMG_1916.jpeg

Last edited:
Make and model would help...

Hello----I just sent you a private message concerning this trim bar that you are looking for. They look exactly like the ones used on a 1965 Plymouth Satellite and I have a bunch of those. Measure the length on yours and tell me what you come up with for length and then I'll check mine to see if they will work for you. Take Care and perhaps we'll be speaking again soon concerning all of this, Charlie.

Yes, it would help. It’s for a 67 but at least a 66 is the same.

It measures 42-3/4” by 1/2”. Here is an end view.

IMG_1917.jpeg

While I’m at this my 66 2-door hardtop has an interior, rear quarter panel, top SS trim piece with a ding in it that I would like to replace with a better piece. I’m not sure of the length as it runs behind the seat back but probably around 28”. It’s also more of a rectangular cross section so that the panel will slide up under it. So if anyone has a nice one of those too, I’m interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back