• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lower Ontario Mopar guy

Kon667

Local time
7:20 AM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I see a lot of good builds here and have been told this is the place to find parts and projects so here I am.

I’m from lower Ontario Canada, I pick up mopars all over here and the states when I get a chance to. I’ve been in the habit of buying and trading cars for the last 10 years and find my addiction to the hobby grows more with time.

I’ve attached a few pictures of some of the cars I have now and some of my past projects also. Hopefully I can meet some new people and find some new projects also.

F596BECA-B050-4DD5-970E-F429004C8E88.jpeg 635D6E98-1D42-4BEB-B28A-1C8D84A01C8F.jpeg 3AE715B2-B3C7-483E-A3F5-09A904FAE7BA.jpeg B650A78E-6C1F-464F-A2E4-40C9A1FDB071.jpeg 4FCAC5F7-4585-413A-B58B-3BB3EC944CEF.jpeg 3F5FA45B-469C-4F17-9D95-E826C6CDB2D5.jpeg 7720AC1C-C803-4273-B091-CBD3E5BF3968.jpeg

Hi there Kon667, and :welcome: from way out west. :)
Thaks for the pictures, you get an extra 10 points* for that! :)

upload_2021-12-2_12-9-56.gif

*points have no cash value

Welcome from down east! Nice collection for sure! So what took you so long to join up. This place is a wealth of knowledge and I'm sure you'll fit right in. Looks to me you have quite a bit yourself. Knowledge right.

Welcome from down east! Nice collection for sure! So what took you so long to join up. This place is a wealth of knowledge and I'm sure you'll fit right in. Looks to me you have quite a bit yourself. Knowledge right.

I’m on a lot of the Facebook pages, I’ve been on ForCbodies for the past 5-6 years and just in the last 2 years I started doing B body cars. Eventually I’ll make my way into a few E body cars and so on. At one point I was a huge fan of the numbers matching cars and leaving them original but the older I get I can’t enjoy a car that I can’t drive every day and customize how I’d like. I’ve had Sport Fury GT’s, multiple Roadrunners and a GTX. The problem is those cars should be put back the way they came from the factory. Forums like this are a wealth of information to do just that, restoration and not so much customization. I’m hoping to find a bit more of the custom cars rather than the numbers matching cookie cutter collector cars you see so much of.

Welcome from Alabama, nice collection. There's room for all interests here. Numbers matching, hot rods, day 2 restorations, restomods, etc.

I've never heard it called "lower" Ontario before. Are you a transplant from the easy coast or somewhere ?!?

Welcome to the site!! And I know about the matching numbers thing. I like to modify my cars too....

Welcome to FBBO from another member from "lower" Ontario. Near Sparta Dragstrip. A friend of mine restored his 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury GT. It is a factory V code 440 SixBarrel, and he has displayed it at Carlisle and MCACN. You might know the car.

Welcome from across the big pond in Buffalo. Unfortunately our governments don't agree on the "welcome" thing".

Welcome aboard from Ohio. Northeast that is.

Chance of cloud. My children go to university. No plurals, leave out some conjunctions and prepositions.

I've never heard it called "lower" Ontario before. Are you a transplant from the easy coast or somewhere ?!?
“Transplant” eh?

I’ll start off with F$&% Trudeau’ Did I pass the test?

Born and raised in Windsor Essex county area, I’m as south as it gets. When I say lower Ontario I mean I can hear gunshots from Detroit on nice days while feeding my pet beavers maple syrup.

Welcome to FBBO from another member from "lower" Ontario. Near Sparta Dragstrip. A friend of mine restored his 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury GT. It is a factory V code 440 SixBarrel, and he has displayed it at Carlisle and MCACN. You might know the car.

I probably don’t know the car at all. Never heard of a “V” code or GT” before. I did find this nice pic of a Blue fury on my phone though.

All jokes aside I’ve met Dave a few times over the years and went to RM cars and Coffee with him and his wife. It’s a shame to hear of her passing recently. Honestly the nicest couple I’ve met in my journey looking for cars. The first time I met him and his wife with his GT I’ve never seen another fury in person. They had it on display at the Toronto car show. Dave was extremely nice let me climb under his car and go through it like a kid in a candy store. That was a good 9-10 years ago and the experience helped me get into the hobby more. Something I’ll remember forever.

D4407C4C-7EA0-485F-ADDE-9E6C9072B0E0.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back