• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE LOWERED PRICE! ONE NEW "EVANS" WIRING HARNESS 1965 "B"-BODY W/"A" ENGINE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Zangenberg

Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
ONE (1) NEW IN PACKAGE FROM EVANS WIRING HARNESSES - ERIE, PA
COMPLETE, & NEW IN PACKAGE:
ONE (1) "WIRING HARNESS" - FOR 1965 B-BODY MOPARS, W/THE "A" ENGINE 273/318/340/360/...W/E.C.U. (ENG. CONTROL UNIT).
ALSO KNOWN AS: ENGINE CONTROL MODULE
* BE SAFE, & REPLACE THAT 57-YEAR-OLD WIRING! :poke:
CURRENTLY, EVANS SELLS THESE (2022), FOR $115.00 (U.S.) - PLUS THEIR S&H FEE...
MY PRICE: $69.95, W/FREE S&H VIA U.S.P.S. TO LOWER 48 STATES ONLY.
SHIPS FROM: MOUNT DORA, FL. 32757
THAT'S A SAVINGS OF APPROX. $50.00 - AS I'M PAYING THE S&H FEE!
PAYMENT VIA: PAYPAL, OR U.S.P.S. MONEY ORDER
I HAVE SOLD MY GOLD 1965 SATELLITE, W/360 - & HAD THIS NEW PART REMAINING...
ENCLOSED PLEASE FIND TWO (2) PICS, OF THE ACTUAL HARNESS ASSY. (ONE HARNESS).
P.M. ME W/YOUR PHONE NUMBER, OR I'LL SEND YOU MINE.
QUESTIONS? WE CAN DISCUSS VIA PHONE...
IF USING PAYPAL, P.M. ME FOR MY EMAIL ADDRESS; FOR PAYMENT.
:thankyou:
AL ZANGENBERG

100_7964.JPG

100_7965.JPG

Last edited:
Is this still available?

The wiring Harness is still available; please P.M. me...Thx!
Al Z.

Is this still available?
Big Flo, I just saw your inquiry, @ 8:04 P.M. EST, TONIGHT, 11/29/2022...It read my "inbox" is full. The Harness is right here, boxed, & ready. Just need you to P.M. me...
Thanks!
AL :)

BIG FLO, THE HARNESS ASSY. IS STILL AVAILABLE...
P.M. me, ........................
MOUNT DORA. FL
AL

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Now that I know it’s still avail, I need to find out if id can be adapted a B engine with standard ignition. I’m going to call Evans tomorrow to see what the actual differences in the harnesses are.
Thanks
Eric

Ok. Now that I know it’s still avail, I need to find out if id can be adapted a B engine with standard ignition. I’m going to call Evans tomorrow to see what the actual differences in the harnesses are.
Thanks
Eric
Eric,
As far as I know, that won't work. Not sure what "adaptions" you're contemplating, but I'm certain Evans will tell you to buy a harness, that's made for your particular application, whatever car that might be...?!? :p Evans' number is: 814-864-2622
AL

Al,
I have a 65 Belvedere Sedan. Converting a /6 to 383 4spd.
I spoke to Evans and he told me the modifications I would need to make to your harness. Sorry to say I don’t think it’s worth the savings for me to do it.
Thanks and good luck on your next project!
Eric

Al,
I have a 65 Belvedere Sedan. Converting a /6 to 383 4spd.
I spoke to Evans and he told me the modifications I would need to make to your harness. Sorry to say I don’t think it’s worth the savings for me to do it.
Thanks and good luck on your next project!
Eric
As I previously mentioned, and wrote to you, in reply to the following, that you wrote to me: "
"Ok. Now that I know it’s still avail, I need to find out if id can be adapted a B engine with standard ignition. I’m going to call Evans tomorrow to see what the actual differences in the harnesses are."
Thanks
Eric
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eric,
"As far as I know, that won't work. Not sure what "adaptions" you're contemplating, but I'm certain Evans will tell you to buy a harness, that's made for your particular application, whatever car that might be...?!? :p Evans' number is: 814-864-2622"
AL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just wanted to clarify, for you, and others, I never said it would work, nor tried to get you to buy the harness I advertised...
~ONE (1) "WIRING HARNESS" - FOR 1965 B-BODY MOPARS, W/THE "A" ENGINE 273/318/340/360/...W/E.C.U. (ENG. CONTROL UNIT).
ALSO KNOWN AS: ENGINE CONTROL MODULE~
"OH!...THE HUMANITY..."
CHEERS!
AL :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back