• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lynch Road - 1969, 70, 71, 72, 73 Early/Late SPD Tags

Team FBBO,

Looking for some help with Lynch Road. Working on the never ending debate of first and last cars built specifically at LR. Looking for early and late SPD tags but collect any/all LR data available.

Any shares are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

D

For example, below is the latest VIN/SPD I have for 1970 LR

View attachment 1186109
My 69 bird vin has RM21J9A100013 and a production date (not an SPD) of 7 /28.

My 69 bird vin has RM21J9A100013 and a production date (not an SPD) of 7 /28.

Thank you for the reply. I would like to touch base with you offline but you inbox is full. If you drop me a PM with your email we can touch base.

D

Here is a picture of the tag, sorry to say it the worst part of the car. It's from a 1969 GTX.if you don't see the number your looking for let me know and I'll try again.

20220414_194831-1.jpg

Here is a picture of the tag, sorry to say it the worst part of the car. It's from a 1969 GTX.if you don't see the number your looking for let me know and I'll try again.

Thanks for posting. Your picture is plenty clear. Beautiful car.

D

1969 Dodge Coronet 440 Sedan
It might look a little goofy because I took a picture of the back of the tag, then manipulated it in a photo program. The front is barely legible.

69-dodge-coronet-lynch-fender-tag-jpg.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back