• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

M5 Vs Demon

?So, in the article it says "as you'd expect the M5, with it's all wheel drive beats the Demon in a straight line drag race".... When you watch the video though the Demon beats the Beemer every time... what are they even talking about. I guess the writer is hoping you don't watch the video, and just run with their biased BS..

Thank you for the link. I agree two differently purposed cars. On top of that, the Demon is over $22,000 cheaper to buy. It is also most likely quite a bit heavier. I remember these types of comparisons when they compared Vipers to Ferrari's and Porches and other cars costing 2, 3 or 4 times more. When you are making comparisons like that it becomes a joke and a no brainer to buy the Mopar as with the saved money, you could buy a new house, a full sized loaded truck, a motorcycle and still take a long vacation and have money leftover to stash in the bank. Just my opinion. They are all out of my league! LOL

The very first drag race.. Smoked the demons tires almost 200 feet... WTF is that all about? I assume the BMW was in all wheel drive at launch. Thus holding the ground better. Sqitch that car to RWD i bet the outcome would have been different. Also the drag radials vs road tires.. How stupid is that. However they did make note of that.

I saw another one of these shitty comparison videos where the guy dtiving the SRT8 was Spinning the tires during the count down.. And as expected left the line already smoking the tires. Never had a chance to hook.

The drag race was funny. two solid black strips without trying to hook up the car. Even at the end it showed the 1/4 slips and the demon beat the BMW. why they wouldn't show that in the vid IDK. I think it was propaganda for the BMW.

Sorry, even if I could afford one I'd buy American every time, even if it was a Chevy. Ew! Did I really say that?

The demon has launch control, these experts are idiots. I wouldn't let these guys touch my car much less drive it.

Auto Transport Service
Back