• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD Magnum 500's for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjb765

Local time
11:05 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
2 almost new Magnum 500 rims (Steel, Chrome, 15 in.x 7 in., 5 x 4.5 in. Bolt Circle, 4.25 in. Backspace) with 4 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires--215/70 R15 with less than 500 miles. 2 tires mounted on rims and 2 not. Rims were $140 each plus shipping when new. see link. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/wvi-54-5712044/media/images $375...located on Long Island.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg

Nice wheels and tires.
Fair price.
To far from Indiana. Shipping is a deal killer.
Good Luck

This is an absolutely incredible deal. I'm amazed if these are still available. It doesn't help you and I'm sorry about that but If you were within a couple hundred miles of me they would be sold.

P.S. Post some pics of that awesome car in your avatar ... looks most excellent.

This is an absolutely incredible deal. I'm amazed if these are still available.

They are still available!!! I have one person interested who is trying to find time to come get them.....other than that...a lot of phone calls from the craigslist ad, but nobody shows up.

I was so excited about that post I edited my comments above. GOOD LUCK ... should be sold. Consider my comments a bump brother :)

Another P.S. maybe it's not clear ... HE ONLY WANTS $375 for two almost new 15 X 7 rallyes and 4 nearly new RWL Firestone Indy 500's.

Yes they are skinny but wow.

here is another pic.....it was taken with my phone, but is the most recent.

IMAG0165.jpg

Stellar looking ride brother. Love the color. I'm sure Budnicks will concur.

I need wheels but not tires....

I''ll tell you what, I need tires but not the wheels. Interested in splitting them up? If you can get a good quote on shipping to 46368 I'd be interested in all 4 tires.

Nice looking wheels

Last edited:
I'm interested in the Wheels only, need four but this is a start. You close to Huntington Station?

Dave
66 440 Satellite
74 360 Dart Sport

Just sold them....

Thanks for all the replies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back