• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

magnum front fenders

msthec1

Local time
1:07 AM
Reaction score
Is the 75-79 Cordoba front fender the same as a 78-79 dodge magnum i know the doors are not.

Is the 75-79 Cordoba front fender the same as a 78-79 dodge magnum i know the doors are not.

I own both body types. Magnum and Cordoba sheet metal is not interchangeable. Do you have a magnum or Cordoba? Plan to part a Cordoba this spring to restore my Magnum
Robert

from what i just read the 78-79 Cordoba front fenders are the same as the 78-79 magnum front fenders as is the trunk lid the same i need a passenger side front fender for my magnum i have a 78

Perhaps you are correct, I purchased both cars this summer. My Cordoba is in cold storage for the Colorado winter. But I will confirm your finding with a buddy would runs a wrecking yard. If its true i will have both fenders. I will get back to you. Noted your in Milwaukee. Must be cold there too. My Magnum is black with red interior with bucket seats, dash with tac option. A 400-4 with sun roof. A real cool ride when it was new It set outdoors in the sun for 20 years until I trades parts for it. Repaired rust in trunk and quarter panels. Panels were minor. But the trunk and gas tank were in bad shape. So was the plastic interior due to heat for the sun. Converting to GT Model. Have a set of NOS Wheel flairs and emblems. Located a nice interior out of Florida. Hope to have it running with a replacement drive line with 3.55 gears by August.

yeah just the 78-79 Cordoba's work i dont know what the difference is from the 75-77 fender would be and as far as the weather is for this time of year its been great so far no snow and its been in the 40s and 50s which is real rare this time of year its like spring people running around with just sweat jackets on jan. and feb. is when it gets real bad here.

We have a new 1979 Cordoba fender here, can't remember which side it is for. If you are interested we will get it out and have a look. The 75-77 Cordoba and Charger take the same fender but they are different from 78-79.

Msthec1

Lived in Watertown SD for a number of years and the winter's were always very cold. Regarding fender. I anticipate a spring project to continue body work. I will be using both fender from the Cordoba for the Magnum. I you still need the fender at that time, I will sell for a $100 plus bus shipping cost. Not sure what the bus chargers from Denver to your location, but your welcome to check for us. my regular email is [email protected] good luck and merry christmas

What is different on 78-79 Magnums/Dobas is the header panels, bumpers (they will interchange but not the same look, rears on a Doba have "wings", fronts on Dobas have vents on the lower side) & doors.

Auto Transport Service
Back