• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rear Backlite glass question: Charger Versus Cordoba

Dobalovr

Local time
4:04 AM
Reaction score
I have a heated rear window from a 79 Cordoba and I have been asked if it will fit a 75 Charger. In my mind it would be the same as long as it is not a Midnight Edition but I can not find the NAGS part number for both cars to check. What says the collective: Will a 79 Cordoba Backlite Glass fit a 75 Charger?

all 75-79 B body 2 doors use the same back glass and windshield. Fury, Coronet, Monaco, Cordoba, Magnum, Charger SE etc

all 75-79 B body 2 doors use the same back glass and windshield. Fury, Coronet, Monaco, Cordoba, Magnum, Charger SE etc
Thanks this has been my thinking all along but wanted to confirm before sending someone down the wrong road on buying the glass.

Thanks this has been my thinking all along but wanted to confirm before sending someone down the wrong road on buying the glass.
All these cars also used the same roof skin.
so if someone wanted to do a sunroof or T-top conversion, it will all fit

Auto Transport Service
Back