• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Magnum/LA exhaust manifolds

RTSrunner

Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score
Does anyone run Magnum 5.2/5.9 exhaust manifolds on their early B-body?I'm wondering what,if any Ram truck,Dakota,van or Jeep manifolds or combination will work.I have a '65 Coronet with an LA 318,performer intake,.455/222*cam and some bowl porting.The stock log manifolds even look restrictive! Another option is headers,but I would prefer manifolds as it is to be a driver.Do A-body headers really fit the early B's?If anybody has experience or part #'s please let me know.
Thanks,Ron

I believe the Magnum manifolds fit (not positive) but if you do go that route the 92-93 truck manifolds outflow the later ones and are the ones you would want. Should be able to pick em up at a local salvage yard for a few bucks.

My understanding is that they do bolt up, they do outflow the old 340 manifolds but they won't clear the steering column.

I have a set and believe the the will fit. I am wanting the extra room so I can install fast ratio idler and pitman arm arms.

Auto Transport Service
Back