• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

make an Eagle carport your next garage

I plan on putting one over a lift behind my shop on a 20x24 slab....... already have the lift, and the slab is easy....... I was smart enough to build front and rear doors back in the day, and left myself enough room...... it's time

Mine's anchored to the ground.

I could afford the $5000 30x26 "pole carport", the $450 back wall, and the $1100 roll up doors, but not the $12,000 slab :(
I got my concrete done by a guy off craigslist during the winter for $2200.00. He did it cheaper than I could even buy the concrete an do it myself.

I plan on putting one over a lift behind my shop on a 20x24 slab....... already have the lift, and the slab is easy....... I was smart enough to build front and rear doors back in the day, and left myself enough room...... it's time
That's what I need next, give a little time and I will post the most handy lift I've ever seen.

Funny, I have seen several car port-garage companys and their designs are all identical. I don't think they manufacture their own materials, just get the materials from the same source and put their own name on it. I am a dealer for "Tri State Car Ports"
I just bought a garage..24X40... rough openings ( finished trim) 7X18--7X9 ...36" walk in door...Triple header for the side doors...heavier 12 guage frame and bows....welded trusses..Vertical rib roof....two combination windows... three color exterior....gable roof....installed on my concrete and anchored to it.. $6500 put up in less than two days.....................MO

Funny, I have seen several car port-garage companys and their designs are all identical. I don't think they manufacture their own materials, just get the materials from the same source and put their own name on it. I am a dealer for "Tri State Car Ports"
I just bought a garage..24X40... rough openings ( finished trim) 7X18--7X9 ...36" walk in door...Triple header for the side doors...heavier 12 guage frame and bows....welded trusses..Vertical rib roof....two combination windows... three color exterior....gable roof....installed on my concrete and anchored to it.. $6500 put up in less than two days.....................MO
someone with some first hand knowledge.

Actually there are some fairly significant differences.

Some use single bent box channel for the wall studs and rafters.

Some used multi-piece designs with bolted or welded gussets.

I even looked at one that used concrete piers with embedded wall studs, where the slab was laid on top of the piers.

Before my Carolina carport, I built a Lowes 8x12 for the mower. I got three quotes for the slab after I dug a monolithic spec footer trench and framed it. I laughed at the first guy who pulled up in a rolls-royce and quoted $800 because I had done a good job with the framing and excavating and was giving me a "big discount". Turns out he was the low bid.

cost for the building delivered?

Actually there are some fairly significant differences.

Some use single bent box channel for the wall studs and rafters.

Some used multi-piece designs with bolted or welded gussets.

I even looked at one that used concrete piers with embedded wall studs, where the slab was laid on top of the piers.

Before my Carolina carport, I built a Lowes 8x12 for the mower. I got three quotes for the slab after I dug a monolithic spec footer trench and framed it. I laughed at the first guy who pulled up in a rolls-royce and quoted $800 because I had done a good job with the framing and excavating and was giving me a "big discount". Turns out he was the low bid.
No doubt, there are some that are different construction that I have not seen. IIRC your Carolina carport and the Tri State literature and constuction and options look like they are the same company. They even have the same prices. There are several others like that too. .............................MO

Auto Transport Service
Back