• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Making it official, 1969 R6 Roadrunner 383

PlymCrazy

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:16 PM
Reaction score
69 RR (2).jpg
69 RR (3).jpg
69 RR (1).jpg

Hi all,
Officially introducing my 1969 Roadrunner 383 to the forum. I've been intermittently using the wealth of resources everyone offers through past posts on the site and recently made my first post to get some assistance. And man what huge help you all were, thank you! Became a member last year but just recently started interacting.

Growing up my dad had a side business as an auto body man. And he was always bringing home another old car he picked up for a few hundred bucks here and there and I got to wrench on all of them with him. 50's, 60's, and 70's American classics I can't stay away from. From a teenager I wanted a '69 Roadrunner. Finally was able to drive one home a couple years ago and here she is. Restored about 7 years ago. Not perfect, but it's mine. Enough things here and there to always keep me busy in my spare time. All that matters to me. I really enjoy working on it and driving it as it keeps those old memories alive. And, most importantly I got the ok from mama to finally go out and buy one LOL!

- Nick from NY

A prompt welcome to your belated introduction!! And to your Roadrunner as well . . .

How Sweet It Is.jpg

Welcome to FBBO, even if you're an old hand at it now

Nice car! Love the color combo.

Greetings from northern Michigan.

Wow. Another fine '69 RR. And once again, no matter how many times I mash the "Like" icon it stops registering after the first one. :cursin:

welcome to FBBO from another road runner guy yours looks great also

Welcome from Missouri!!

Auto Transport Service
Back