• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

New guy from the PNW with an early B

Sander65

Local time
3:45 AM
Reaction score
Hey all Ive been a lurker for awhile. Finally decided to post. Picked up a 1965 Coronet 500 that was basically a shell about 12 years ago and haven't done much to it other than remove some parts here and there. Been busy with life and other projects. Just recently brought it home from being stored at a family members place for the last 5 or so years. I'm glad I got it home as it was pretty much a mouse hotel and a chicken coop where it had been sitting. Plans are to build a street strip car and just have fun with it. Progress will be slow due to family life etc but I'm happy to have it close by so I can work on it when I have spare time.

20231118_115701.jpg

Welcome from two states south of you. I too have one of those, started out as a driver, now its in multiple pieces as I do my[ to me] improvements.
IMG_0404.JPG
IMG_2606.JPG

Welcome Sander! It's a good plan, you have a track nearby?

Welcome from the SW corner of the state! 65 Coronet 440 here. What's your plan for a power plant?

Thanks guys! Ckessel, very nice car. I've seen it on here before in the past. Rem, yes there are 2 tracks fairly close by. Renegade raceway in Wapato and one in Walla Walla. Grabber, Yakima is my home town. Moved to tri cities 7 years ago. Car is a factory 361 car and i have a 400 in an 86 ram 250 that ill build. Maaaybe feed it some boost.

Welcome to FBBO from Ontario. Good luck with your Coronet project.

Welcome to FBBO from NorCal Sierras

Auto Transport Service
Back