• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Man is this place growing!

i gotta give you guys KUDOS also. this is actually the 1st mopar site i found and have not been anyplace else. lots of good knowledgeable people here... eager to help and discuss. i read just about every thread weather it pertains to me or my car or not...ya never know...i learn new things here everyday. i have tackled projects on my car ( front end re-build) that i would not have normally done myself with the help of you guys here.....and it went smoothly. you cant buy that kind of help, and i want to thank the founders of this site and the mods and mostly...the general populous on FBBO.

i have met another Mopar friend here Dgraver.. Roadrunnerh is from my area also and we are planning on hooking up for car shows in Pittsburgh., we havent met yet but i am looking forward to it...and hope to meet more of you in person. we are all cut from the same cloth and theres nothing more satisfying than to have someone else understand you when you speak and discuss our passion.

you guys have started a great and wonderful thing here and i only see it getting better...unlike most things in our little world. You have taken my mind off of the nightmares i have been enduring over the past year( personal ****)..and given me a new direction..and a re-born passion that i thought was long forgotten.

This is by far the best mopar site out there. The format draws you in and the content keeps you coming back and that is not limited to just the B-body site. I'm a regular over at E & C bodies as well and the same can be said for those sites. I am honored to be a part of it and thank you all!

I was here from day 3 and am amazed at how the place has grown. I used to try to make it a point to welcome the new members but you guys have overwhelmed me. Personally, I think Joey has done a great job and this site strikes a good balance between The Bullet and Moparts.

Also, the regular contributors such as Propwash, detmatt1, Meep-Meep, Mar-Par and the rest of the boys serve this place well with knowledge, humor and the occassional set of humongous knockers.

I was a member of that "other board", but as one poster correctly stated in that GG thread, it was like being in a "romper room" there! I tell my E and A body friends about this site, too, just to come here to hang out with other like minded Mopar faithful at its best!

Meet alot of good people every day I'm on and it's a great place for finding MOPAR events that are going on...I'm from where people literally ask.."Now which one was it that made MOPAR?" :eek:...keep up the good work ALL

I'm not on here as much as I like, but every time I am on here I find something awesome. I'm glad I found this place. I also love this site as it focuses on all B bodies. Not just chargers. I am a huge B body fan so I get my fix on here.

All of you guys here help to cut down on the learning curve in dealing with all aspects of these cars.

This is where you pat yourself on the back for a job well done. :icon_thumleft:

thanks,

watermelon

I will add that if you are a rookie and ask a "stupid" question or something that is pretty common knowledge, you don't get your head ripped off. Someone will either answer your question or guide you to the right source for your answer.

And I say thank you all, for that!! It is a very welcoming crew. Almost like America, "give us your tired and weary and downtrodden" LOL

Auto Transport Service
Back