• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mancini racing reliability?

Mancini Did Not Do That
Einstein!!!

That’s The SHIPPING CO.!!!

wow good job detective! You must work on forensic files, are you the guy that armor all’s all the tires on the 6 cylinder cop cars ?
My issue isn’t the shipping, it’s how they handled the claim and I was showing what happened in my purchase.

Bullshit. That bent-up box IS Mancini's fault. Maybe the shipper's the one that crumpled it, but Mancini knows better than to send something like that out without putting it in a second box.
I say that because, when I've ordered things like that (valve cover or head gaskets etc) they've ALWAYS put the box into a larger cardboard box for protection. Usually along with air bags or foam Cheetos.
Someone messed up on that one.

You need to tell that to the families of the 614,007 who have died from Covid 19 as of June 11th, 2021. I for one don't think it's a laughing matter. And just so you know there have been 63,216 in your state of California, the highest in the U.S..

Bringing this back up since I just found out a friend has passed away... If not for Covid he would still be alive... But he didn't die of Covid.... He died because the government shut down his & many other peoples cancer treatment program... But hey, lets ignore cancer & focus on Covid....

Damien, did you ever find your gasket? I saw a for sale post on Moparts Small Engines for someone selling the oil filter mounting kit directly to the block. While it is not the 90 degree adapter, I noticed that the gasket was made by and was packaged as Fel-pro. Maybe try going that route? Hope this helps.

Auto Transport Service
Back