• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

mancini racing reliability?

Their entire company minus one guy got covid. Not sure how they are all doing now but I know this is why they were unresponsive for a while.

I called today to ask about dynomat or something like it....the guy told me about all I need to know and didnt rush me off the phone. I'm local and will go in person.

Well hopefully the last gasket will arrive we’ll and everything will be okay ok about to lose it over this gasket

And could you please give me the numbers for the Flu & Pneumonia during that same time frame? Oh, While your at it could you grab the numbers for Flu & Pneumonia for the five years prior to that?

Funny suddenly the deaths due to the Flu & Pneumonia dropped like a stone... Oh death by virtually every other thing dropped too... Only thing that kills people anymore is Covid...
He probably doesn't care about people who die from the flu. COVID is apparently all that matters anymore.

Their entire company minus one guy got covid. Not sure how they are all doing now but I know this is why they were unresponsive for a while.
Wow, praying all are doing better now! That's terrible!
Mancini has been in this hobby in some capacity longer than a lot of folks have been alive.
I've dealt with them before, no complaints - understanding it's a fairly small operation.

Wow, praying all are doing better now! That's terrible!
Mancini has been in this hobby in some capacity longer than a lot of folks have been alive.
I've dealt with them before, no complaints - understanding it's a fairly small operation.
I really was t expecting this and they were recommended by the people at e body forums and reliable members it seems but go figure you never know.

I do hear more good than bad just frustrated that I have to go through all this especially while on a tough schedule

And could you please give me the numbers for the Flu & Pneumonia during that same time frame? Oh, While your at it could you grab the numbers for Flu & Pneumonia for the five years prior to that?

Funny suddenly the deaths due to the Flu & Pneumonia dropped like a stone... Oh death by virtually every other thing dropped too... Only thing that kills people anymore is Covid...
It is always a certain type of voter that pipes up about this Covid issue.
Always.

It is always a certain type of voter that pipes up about this Covid issue.
Always.

I was the first to bring up Covid.. I mentioned it as the all to common reason everyone has stopped taking care of their customers... Some other poster took up the case for Covid is the biggest purveyor of death in the world today....

No offense to you, my point was in regards to those that associate it with absolute doom and gloom.

No offense to you, my point was in regards to those that associate it with absolute doom and gloom.

I wasn't offended, mearly taking responsibility... But still not accepting it as the modern equivalent of the bubonic plague....

You need to tell that to the families of the 614,007 who have died from Covid 19 as of June 11th, 2021. I for one don't think it's a laughing matter. And just so you know there have been 63,216 in your state of California, the highest in the U.S..
crybaby.jpg

I'm not going to do anymore research for you. But I will say this. My 69 year old brother had Covid and it got very serious. He could barely breath for weeks back in January. Luckily he is much better, but still is not back to what he was before he got Covid. Hopefully eventually he will completely recover. He was very healthy before he got it. So keep laughing it up laughing boy, until one of your family members gets it and dies, or damn near dies like mine did.
Everybody has to die sometime!!

Hi i hope i m in the right subforum to post this
I have been trying to order some gasket for my 90 degre oil filter adapter, the only place where Ii found some at a decent price was mancini racing I ve placed my order a week and a few days ago I have yet to hear from them in order to have some shipping charge info since i m in France

Anyone got the same experience with them do they usually take ages to answer an inquirie?

Thanks for your time

Wonder if Mancini will be at Carlisle in July ?

i just wonder if they ll ever answer my email or just acknowledge my order

My experience was pre covid and was a very profitable order... I couldn’t believe the poor service... I was so disappointed ..
Very nice profile photo. I flew Hueys and Loaches in Vietnam. Off topic but what the hell.

Dad was a side gunner in Vietnam, I found the pic and it reminds me of the danger he was facing.. I’m thankful, he also worked on the hueys and has his repair manuals for them. He said you worked on it you flew on it. He doesn’t speak much of it either so I don’t push it but I listen when I can. Thank you for your service I appreciate it!
It gives me a lot of respect for him, because he was only 19 and doing what he had to... It’s not the same respect as being a good dad either , I can’t put my thumb on it but I think you may understand.
:usflag:

Dad was a side gunner in Vietnam, I found the pic and it reminds me of the danger he was facing.. I’m thankful, he also worked on the hueys and has his repair manuals for them. He said you worked on it you flew on it. He doesn’t speak much of it either so I don’t push it but I listen when I can. Thank you for your service I appreciate it!
It gives me a lot of respect for him, because he was only 19 and doing what he had to... It’s not the same respect as being a good dad either , I can’t put my thumb on it but I think you may understand.
Small world...my dad did the same thing. He was a Huey gunner, and mechanic'd on the various birds in his group. 101st Airborne '67-'69.

I had it easier than your dad. I was just the pilot. First Cav. After we landed my job was pretty much done. Crew chiefs and gunners still had lots of work to do to get the bird ready for the next day. Thank you for not pressing him to talk about it. No offense but pretty much all of us experienced stuff we would rather forget and most really would not understand. I just tell people to imagine waking up before dawn and seriously thinking ,even briefly, this could be my last day on earth. And then go do your job. Say "Hey" to your dad for me.

Auto Transport Service
Back