• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Master cylinder

Nick ciavarino

Local time
10:04 AM
Reaction score
Where can I get the correct master cylinder for my sportfury with power brakes midland booster ,front disc rear drum Thanks Nick.

Last edited:
Nick,
I have a good master cylinder with I believe a 1.125 bore with a chrome cap I’d let go. Do you have any pics of your current master cylinder?

I used a 67 dual master for power brakes. You could use one but with a car front disc's. Might want use a 70 master because 69 and earlier were 4 piston calipers. You'll need a distribution block and the 3 fitting for master and distribution block, each one is different I believe.

thats gonna be a trick. is that the stock booster? OE master is a single correct? Thats how mine was (I also have a 64 sport fury) I changed to a duel master from an 67 new yorker but kept my drums, I also had to mod my booster ,Its been a while I think I built a high brid whith parts from the fury booster and the new yorker booster.

Auto Transport Service
Back