• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MATS Las Vegas Announcement. March 20-22, 2020

Doesn’t have that it’s canceled on the web site yet

its now "postponed"..which is no surprise,,too early in march anyway,,cant trust the weather this time of year,,i have been there before in march and froze my *** off at the track.

MuscleCars at The Strip has been postponed.....
LAS VEGAS – The 18th annual MuscleCars at The Strip event has been postponed due to the spread of the Corona virus. The event was scheduled for March 20-22, a makeup date is to be determined.
Ticket-holders and Participants may (1) use their credit for the postponed event, or (2) choose to receive a full refund. Refund requests must be emailed to [email protected] with your order number and full name on the order. The event credit can be applied toward any future MuscleCars at The Strip event.
Questions may be directed to event promoter Phil Painter at 702.256.8254 or at [email protected]. Also visit the event’s website at www.matslv.com. We sincerely appreciate everyone support and patience at this time, the notification this morning to us was beyond our control.

380169256960_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=2d5d41&_nc_ohc=tu4fP4cKmCQAX8ur-vX&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

Out of their minds to have a Vegas car event in March. Weather alone won’t cooperate. If I go to MATS again, it will be April or later. Been there 10 or more times.

I went the first 2 years. Car shows on asphalt don't seem right to me though.

Vegas weather, In March or April you might freeze or cook ! I remember MATS one year when it snowed.

Vegas weather, In March or April you might freeze or cook ! I remember MATS one year when it snowed.

Yeah, snowing in Vegas again was fun... I hid out at the Shelby facility...

Well I just went onto MATSLV.com and no mention of it being cancelled.
You would think they could put more effort into telling people. What if I don't do Facebook or come on here? How about an Email or updating their site.

Just got an Email from Jill. Says they are holding fees for credit towards a new date.
Hope they can reschedule.

The reason they moved it to late March was to get ahead of the hot weather. Can't blame them for that. If it gets postponed until May or later it will be hotter than hell!

I wasn't sure I was going to attend anyway this year. That damn PA system they have is intolerable! Too friggn' loud and distorted, no one in the car show, vendor area can even have a conversation without yelling. And the DJ on the PA never shuts up, Bla, Bla, Bla all day long! Plus there's a slight delay between the speaker posts that sets up a super annoying echo effect making it even harder to understand anything being said. OR, maybe I'm just a grouchy ol' bastard who's hearing is going bad. ;) Maybe both.

I'm a vendor and I usually can't hear the DJ over the fighter jets buzzing around all day but to me thats just part of the MATS.

Auto Transport Service
Back