• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Max Wedge

Len Johnson

Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
Bear with me, still trying to figure out my way around on here. I’m excited to finally get started on my project and find some very rare and expensive missing parts the car is basically in very good condition it’s never been tubbed or cut up or rusty it shows 32.000 miles . It was sold out of Crosstown motors in Edmonton Alberta. And has never made it far from Edmonton . Although the car spent most its miles terrorizing local towns on the street .it has done the quarter mile on the local race track and unfortunately it did the quarter mile in the ditch. The car needed new fenders and hood but received steel instead of aluminum . I have original scoop but I need aluminum fenders and hood Also I have original cross ram and 3705 carbs for 64 . But I need stage 3 heads and exhaust manifolds. I have stage 2 heads for sale or trade.( more post to come).

Welcome from Alabama, let's see some pictures of your project.

Welcome!

It's not a big deal, but something I like about buying here is we must post a price and photo(s). I look at a lot of stuff I don't need, or know I can't afford, just to look at the photos. I know when I see a Daytona for sale, I have pictures to look at. Still a kid that way.
There is a Wanted section too. Buy Sell Trade
Hope somebody has the correct fenders for you

Welcome and happy hunting for those parts! ruffcut

Welcome again.... as noted the first time you need to go to the classified section and post a Want to Buy "WTB" advert for the stuff you are looking for.

Welcome to FBBO again...

maybe you could get the mods to move this
& combine it with your other "Welcome wagon" post

maybe try & post in one of the other forums
ask these questions there, like the general discussion forum
far more viewership in other forums besides the Welcome Wagon
mainly just for intros, share a few photos, some background etc.

good luck

Just my opinion but I don't post Want to buy ads... They seem to attract more scammers than real sellers... Max Wedge aluminum body parts are rare & $$$$$, generally there a handful of serious players who will know whats out there....

If you are going to post a want to buy ad pay attention, don't deal with new members who just signed up, don't deal with people with no posting history that hang in the back ground & pounce on victims.... Basically don't become a victim...

All that said, good luck with your project...

Welcome from Missouri!!
Useless Without Pics.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back