• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Maybe still not mature enough

Yep…here you go.

They are 15x8’s in the front with a 245, and 15x10’s in the rear with a 295.
Done well, you scare yourself and that gets the adrenaline going.

Stickier tires are even more fun.
Try some of these on your Coronet:

Screen Shot 2022-12-11 at 7.30.56 PM.png

Yeah, it's used race rubber. Pros trade it off while it's still good as they don't want to race on used rubber. It's some sticky **** that's affordable. It holds up well for autocrossing, but is short lived (but loads of fun) on the street

Hell, I get all giggly when I just walk in the garage and see it there

I'll quietly make ZOOM ZOOM noises when walking back in the house......... Wife just looks at me , smiles and shakes her head.

20221210_094838.jpg

20211119_173707.jpg

20210807_151936.jpg

Last edited:
@gtx6970 I do the same thing. I laugh because I have one and they don't! I'll throw something into the trash or recycling and yell "Hey Max"! Sometimes I just walk past him and rub his flanks!

STOP does stand for ..."Spin tires on pavement"...right?
Always remember and never forget, with great power comes... great burnouts??

That’s why we drive these cars. Weather it’s getting the blood pumping going in a straight line, in the twisty turnys, a little red light action, or just cruising. Unlocking memories of days gone by, or escaping life’s BS, those who get it, get it, those that don’t are missing out

^^^ YEP... although I've never felt the need to cut a drive short. Even more fun when you have your own travelling car show...
familycarcruiseoct12022 173.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back