• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MC B~1 Koffel Heads

moparcrazy

Local time
3:50 PM
Reaction score
Hey everyone, it's been a long while since I've posted, wondering if you guys have any experience with the MC (moved center) B~1 head has the 2.40 intake valve, also besides the 2.40 vs 2.30 valve B~1 Originals is there any deference between the two Heads? TIA.

The B-1 M/C head will require a different offset intake rocker, but that's about it. They can make real good power, my friend has gone 5.70's in the 1/8th in a 3400lb 69 Roadrunner only leaving at 3400rpms and shifting at 6600.So there's alot left in the combo, it's a low deck 521 single dom. 13-31 rear tire and it's a real 6-pac car, he's owned it for over 40 yrs. They are good heads for racing.

My 574 B1MC motor made 1060 hp on the BES dyno. BES did the work, and they hogged on the heads pretty good. Especially the push rod openings.

I like to mess with folks - put M/T valve covers on it. LOL!

IMG_8070~photo.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back