• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mean Green the Time Machine

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Yes , I have a sickness !! I also have a 66 coronet deluxe sedan I'm really sick.

8A529A51-E7A3-478F-80AA-2E6AB9F817D7.jpeg
I pulled the original carpet out it was beat and look what I found !?!!

So I went to the shed and grabbed a pan and got to work it was a long day but it’s almost back together and with new carpet.

87378D28-D271-4D69-A0A5-E9EFE6C11100.jpeg 50FC1347-8C2E-4943-BCA5-0D06A656DE59.jpeg

Yeah I know what you mean but they were a hot ticket back in the 70's 80's my other car that was parked in 81 came with a new set still in the box . If you take all the stuff off the car and restore it it will look like all the other cars .
Not on Mopars they weren't - and it made it easy to see who knew what they were doing with a Mopar
by seeing which owners put them on theirs. Just about worthless on our cars for the intended purpose.

Not on Mopars they weren't - and it made it easy to see who knew what they were doing with a Mopar
by seeing which owners put them on theirs. Just about worthless on our cars for the intended purpose.
I know what you mean and I agree with you , I have been into mopars now for 22 years and out of 15 cars I have owned 3 had those slapper bars ! Two of the cars were parked in the eighties and at that time both cars had speakers and tape players and slot wheels and slapper bars and what is really interesting is they were 1200 miles apart . Now I'm more of a stock period correct type guy very old school . I have been taking some of stuff off and I will be pulling the bars off at some point and then it will look like all the other cars Plain and Boring !!!!!!

I have it but quarter panel piece is bent up like a Egg Noddle it's F...... Up if you know what I mean !,,,

0EF6B37E-50EE-41C4-BD02-DFC94562F7C0.jpeg
I was going threw some papers that I found in the car and this stp decal was in a envelope.

89B7BB98-D411-400B-997A-0BCF43190F35.jpeg
I was wondering if anyone can decode the fender tag ?

Well that can’t be right I just found some paperwork on this book that was on the floor of my car and the registration says purchase date is 1-19-66 so where on the tag is the build date?

Well that can’t be right I just found some paperwork on this book that was on the floor of my car and the registration says purchase date is 1-19-66 so where on the tag is the build date?
66 build date.jpg
66 build date.jpg
66 service manual

Auto Transport Service
Back