• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Medical update on Bladecutter

only one direction for you my friend " forward " . one foot in front of the other , its an easy path to follow
be strong and get that hemp oil into you, hear wonderful things every day about its miraculous curative effects :thumbsup:

only one direction for you my friend " forward " . one foot in front of the other , its an easy path to follow
be strong and get that hemp oil into you, hear wonderful things every day about its miraculous curative effects :thumbsup:
Thanx Poly!

Jimi you are an inspiration for everyone. We all are as close to the end as you when we consider all the exits.
You are told your exit is near but it is still just a guess.
I look at what I am doing with the time I may have left here in a new way because of your sharing your story with us. We are about the same age but I still keep putting things off till later.
Thank you for showing us all that ---later is now.

Last edited:
Hi Jimi, so sorry to hear the bad news, your in our thoughts and prays out hear on the east coast
proton.jpg

Last edited:
jimi, The guy who wrote this book is from Iowa and a local drag race legend. The Drs gave him the same news you got. I am going to PM moparedtn about it also, I had forgot about this.
Its real, may be some interesting reading, may be in a local Library ?
Tommy Johnson Sr, Cancer Survivor, Cure, Medical ...
www.cancerbook-tj.com/index.html

Jimi - just another note on determination to surpass your initial diagnosis. I forgot to mention on the phone the other day - my mom was diagnosed with an awful disease as terminal with two years or less to live. She was 75 and wasn't going to take that for nothin. She got into a clinical trial as the oldest person in the world for this disease. Bottom line - she lived a good quality 12 years and went peacefully at 87. Yes it was from the illness but it didn't beat her - she beat it.

Soldier on my friend.....

Jimi,

Sorry to hear the news but your can do attitude is an inspiration to everyone.

For your cancer, look up Keytruda. It is what is called a PD1 inhibitor and has indications for melanoma, lung cancer, etc. If your cancer is a large cell cancer, there is likely a trial for it ongoing somewhere. Lots of other cancers are being studied, so it is a possibility yours is too. As a study drug, Keytruda is called MK-3475.

Keytruda works very differently than chemo or other cancer drugs - it does not do anything to the cancer. What it does is unmask the cancer cells so your own body sees those cells as bad cells, and your own body fights and kills the cancer. It does not always work, so it is not the absolute wonder drug, but when it does, the results are nothing short of miraculous. There was a gentlemen in Australia who had stage 4 terminal cancer, and he was not expected to live to see Christmas 2015 (or was it 2014? I don't remember). He is still alive with no signs of cancer.

There are other PD1 drugs in development from other companies. I believe Keytruda is the most advanced. Take a look at https://clinicaltrials.gov/ for clinical trials that may be suitable. Look them up and then talk to your doctor about it if something seems to fit.

Next time I am on the West coast I want to meet you and your brother's (running and finished) chopped bug! Rock on Jimi!

Hawk

Jimi you are an inspiration for everyone. We all are as close to the end as you when we consider all the exits.
You are told your exit is near but it is still just a guess.
I look at what I am doing with the time I may have left here in a new way because of your sharing your story with us. We are about the same age but I still keep putting things off till later.
Thank you for showing us all that ---later is now.
Thanx WS.....my back log has to be way cut.....pick a few big things to focus on getting done....now a B Bod is probably out.
Hi Jimi, so sorry to hear the bad news, your in our thoughts and prays out hear on the east coast
proton.jpg
Thanks MO...yes positive....can't get anything done in negative.
jimi, The guy who wrote this book is from Iowa and a local drag race legend. The Drs gave him the same news you got. I am going to PM moparedtn about it also, I had forgot about this.
Its real, may be some interesting reading, may be in a local Library ?
Tommy Johnson Sr, Cancer Survivor, Cure, Medical ...
www.cancerbook-tj.com/index.html
Thanks 67Coro....I will definitely read about Him.
Jimi - just another note on determination to surpass your initial diagnosis. I forgot to mention on the phone the other day - my mom was diagnosed with an awful disease as terminal with two years or less to live. She was 75 and wasn't going to take that for nothin. She got into a clinical trial as the oldest person in the world for this disease. Bottom line - she lived a good quality 12 years and went peacefully at 87. Yes it was from the illness but it didn't beat her - she beat it.

Soldier on my friend.....
Thanks K Man. I still have the opinions & recommendations of two other Doctors....will keep looking for high ground.
Jimi,

Sorry to hear the news but your can do attitude is an inspiration to everyone.

For your cancer, look up Keytruda. It is what is called a PD1 inhibitor and has indications for melanoma, lung cancer, etc. If your cancer is a large cell cancer, there is likely a trial for it ongoing somewhere. Lots of other cancers are being studied, so it is a possibility yours is too. As a study drug, Keytruda is called MK-3475.

Keytruda works very differently than chemo or other cancer drugs - it does not do anything to the cancer. What it does is unmask the cancer cells so your own body sees those cells as bad cells, and your own body fights and kills the cancer. It does not always work, so it is not the absolute wonder drug, but when it does, the results are nothing short of miraculous. There was a gentlemen in Australia who had stage 4 terminal cancer, and he was not expected to live to see Christmas 2015 (or was it 2014? I don't remember). He is still alive with no signs of cancer.

There are other PD1 drugs in development from other companies. I believe Keytruda is the most advanced. Take a look at https://clinicaltrials.gov/ for clinical trials that may be suitable. Look them up and then talk to your doctor about it if something seems to fit.

Next time I am on the West coast I want to meet you and your brother's (running and finished) chopped bug! Rock on Jimi!

Hawk
Thanks Hawk.....I will certainly read up on this & bring it up with the Oncologists.
I look forward to seeing You out here in cuckoo cali!

A Guy came out yesterday Who is going to buy a 289 from Homie Pete for His Tiger.....showed up in one of the finer examples I've seen of a reworked 65 Corvette...no vacations in the bodywork & refinish....very straight for glass....lower parts of doors on those are very hard to work & get those concaves to come out looking correct....these weren't absolute...but far better than factory. A real hats off job.
G' Day Mopes!!

Yeah Jimi,
You got a "handle" on this!
As all the guys say!
Just be sure to keep us posted on any updates!
How is your Sister holding up?

Yeah Jimi,
You got a "handle" on this!
As all the guys say!
Just be sure to keep us posted on any updates!
How is your Sister holding up?
Thanks Ski. Les is taking it a little hard, trying to not let it show.

Jimi, I don't really know you, but I feel as if I have for sometime through all the correspondence on this site. Your positive upbeat attitude is truly inspiring to me, and I'm sure to all others as well. You have, and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

Jimi, I don't really know you, but I feel as if I have for sometime through all the correspondence on this site. Your positive upbeat attitude is truly inspiring to me, and I'm sure to all others as well. You have, and will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.
Thanx TL!

Hey, my friend......I face every day as if it were my last[one day, will be]. One never knows what's in store. Too many have proven medicine wrong, and you have the attitude, courage, and free-spirit drive to beat Vegas-odds. Keep on.....

Hey, my friend......I face every day as if it were my last[one day, will be]. One never knows what's in store. Too many have proven medicine wrong, and you have the attitude, courage, and free-spirit drive to beat Vegas-odds. Keep on.....
Thanks Bro! I go see radiation Oncologist tomorrow to consult & schedule program.....see what His thoughts will be. Peace.....yeah Man.....there is only,, now be here now be now here etc etc

Jimi- All of our days are numbered and none of us really know when our number is up. The things that we leave behind are what lives on; the people whose lives we've touched, the things we have created and accomplished. Your legacy will surely live on with all of the people you have touched here on FBBO. I for one am thankful for reading your words and getting your unique perspective on life. You've made me laugh and smile a lot. And seeing your art work is truly enjoyable. I wish I got to know you on a more personal level but consider myself lucky to get the taste I did get. Hang in there and enjoy every day the way you've been enjoying life. Keep fighting and take care bro. - Abe

Jimi- All of our days are numbered and none of us really know when our number is up. The things that we leave behind are what lives on; the people whose lives we've touched, the things we have created and accomplished. Your legacy will surely live on with all of the people you have touched here on FBBO. I for one am thankful for reading your words and getting your unique perspective on life. You've made me laugh and smile a lot. And seeing your art work is truly enjoyable. I wish I got to know you on a more personal level but consider myself lucky to get the taste I did get. Hang in there and enjoy every day the way you've been enjoying life. Keep fighting and take care bro. - Abe
Thank You Abe!

14517548_10207751558734879_7234576719840239719_n.jpg

Checking on you, Buddy. Thanks again for the pics you emailed me!
Thanx Bro! I went & saw the radiation Doc last Wed. & He boosted my optimism. I am going to be doing a fairly short series of 2 weeks, 5 days a week, 20 mins. a day. He will target only the L-5 area in my lumbar, lower spine. Sure enough that is what caused the excruciating back & thigh pain that started last July & finally led me to ER where they discovered bladder cancer & did the surgery to remove tumor.
The radi Doc said that the chemo is what is really important. I asked Him if the combined treatments would only serve to slow the spread of the cancer or could the chemo actually kill All of the cancer. He said the chemo Can kill it all! My next question was why the Urologist took surgery off the table.....His answer was that if the chemo is successful in killing all the cancer, there would be no further need to remove bladder because it will be cured too!
Now it is clear that I've had cancer 5 yrs plus, it is evident that the growth rate was much slower than many cases. I told the radi Doc that I felt the reason for this could be because I smoke so much weed....24/7....the way I roll.
The Doc said that that was a damn good theory & He thought it was pretty sound thinking on my part. A theory that He would not discount & that it was quite possible. I ordered 6, 17oz. bottles of CBD hemp oil(pressed from seeds)from Amazon that should be here today. When I asked the Doc about it He said it Can't hurt & a good chance it can help. A Friend of Mine's Mother Who has cancer has been using CBD for a while now & Her blood work has steadily been improving since.
The race ain't over yet!

I've been watching this thread for some time now, not knowing what to say or if I should. A friend of mine was given a 2 year time frame, that was 6 1/2 years ago, he's still kicking and living his life to the fullest. as said by others your attitude is incredible and your an inspiration to us all, sounds like your doing the right thing with the CBD's and etc. will be thinking of you and your dilema when the game starts today when I'm firing up a big fatty. my prayers are with you, live your life the best you can, and don't look back.

Auto Transport Service
Back