• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Member 440sixpackracer won the Vegas National event today!

Thank you all for the congratulations. That was my second National Event win. I wish I could win them all. Facts are that all racers can beat you at any time. I ended up 4th in
Division 7 points and 12th in National points. It was a great year of competition for me.

The Mud Flaps are to keep the rubber from burnouts off of the body. The contingency decals are below the lower body line. I do not like the decals when they are spread over the body.

I wish all of you a great holiday season

Dwayne

RemCharger,

That was not flat out. I had the car de-tuned about .015 hundredths. Car should go around 9.85 without the extra weight and full timing.
Thanks! That's PDQ. The last SP challenger I saw at our track was around 10.30s Iirc. It was blue/yellow I believe , forget the fellows name. Pearson?
It was more the mph I was wondering about.

Thanks! That's PDQ. The last SP challenger I saw at our track was around 10.30s Iirc. It was blue/yellow I believe , forget the fellows name. Pearson?
It was more the mph I was wondering about.
It will run 132 plus at sea Level. At Vegas I was going 127 to 128.

Auto Transport Service
Back