• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!

coronet68mx

Local time
2:33 AM
Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all of you gringos, all this years and you remain here for the good and the bads, I can testify for the good will of all of you, and for that cheers to you cabrones.
20231224_142337.jpg

This is for all of you who are freezing your *** off.

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to all of you gringos, all this years and you remain here for the good and the bads, I can testify for the good will of all of you, and for that cheers to you cabrones.
View attachment 1578964
This is for all of you who are freezing your ***.
I'm not freezing my *** off but it's a little bit too cool here (SE Texas) for kicking back on the beach. And Merry Christmas to you too you south of the border.....weell, I gotta be nice.....you amigazo :D

I'm not freezing my *** off but it's a little bit too cool here (SE Texas) for kicking back on the beach. And Merry Christmas to you too you south of the border.....weell, I gotta be nice.....you amigazo :D
And to you too my friend, am seriously thinking to take that trip you offered me to the toxic waste chemical factories near you:lol:

And to you too my friend, am seriously thinking to take that trip you offered me to the toxic waste chemical factories near you:lol:
:rofl: They ain't toxic waste factories lol. They make the gasoline (petro where you are?) and the chemicals for the stuff we use. Even your cell phone is made with the stuff they/we make. Just have to be careful working in them because the process can be deadly but the emissions from them were pretty bad 40 years ago but not nearly so bad these days.

:rofl: They ain't toxic waste factories lol. They make the gasoline (petro where you are?) and the chemicals for the stuff we use. Even your cell phone is made with the stuff they/we make. Just have to be careful working in them because the process can be deadly but the emissions from them were pretty bad 40 years ago but not nearly so bad these days.
If you said so....:jackoff::lol::lol::lol:
Merry Christmas, BTW you have no idea how many beautiful women are around me right now.

We'd normally be freezing, but it's going to be in the mid 50s here today - setting records. That's a Christmas miracle here in Wisconsin!

Merry Christmas to all you guys and gals!

Auto Transport Service
Back