• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!

Merry Christmas to all of you gringos, all this years and you remain here for the good and the bads, I can testify for the good will of all of you, and for that cheers to you cabrones.
View attachment 1578964
This is for all of you who are freezing your *** off.
Merry Christmas! That’s what I’m talking about!

IMG_4483.jpeg

Merry Christmas everyone!

Leon my wife is Vietnamese so I respond for us both to you and your wife - Giang Sinh vui ve va chuc mung Nam moi!

That says it all - God Bless you both my friend!

Merry Christmas to my FBBO family and your families! Hope you all have a happy, healthy, and blessed day. Remember the reason for the season.

Yeah. Isn’t it a Duster with a SuperBee stripe on it?
Unless it’s some mythical creature I’ve been lied to about like a unicorn LOL, Plymouth called it a Superbee in Mexico.
I felt it fitting to post that particular car in response to our FBBO friend in Mexico who started this thread.

Here, have a read for yourself. Interesting to say the least.

Dodge Mexican Super Bee Market - CLASSIC.COM

Valiant super bee from mexico

Plymouth Valiants and Dodge Darts of Mexico

You been watching movies again Leon?

View attachment 1579622
:lol:
:lol: :rofl:noup, but being here for all this years I think I've earned the right to call you gringos and not offend anyone, besides most of the usual suspect ( members) here are men above 40 ( am 47 almost 48) and we are the last generation not offended by all this new criteria of crap ( inclusive language, non binary people, feminisim and a long etc) so... to all my GRINGO friends here...MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Unless it’s some mythical creature I’ve been lied to about like a unicorn LOL, Plymouth called it a Superbee in Mexico.
I felt it fitting to post that particular car in response to our FBBO friend in Mexico who started this thread.

...And I know this picture may be useful one day, I've spot this car in front of me a few weeks ago
20231216_133834.jpg
20231216_133828.jpg

The pic is blurry but this is a nice example of a Mexican Super Bee, fully restored, also a friend of mine owns another one.

I've been saying this a lot of times before, the Brazilian charger was the most beautiful A body ever build.

images (13).jpeg

Still don't know why ma mopar never sold this beauty in other markets besides Brazil.

Auto Transport Service
Back