• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mickey Mouse Club Fan?

Dibbons

Local time
4:43 PM
Reaction score
I was born in '55, must have been a fan, but don't remember much about the show (but I do remember my first Halloween costume was Zorro--Guy Williams from "Lost in Space" played Zorro on TV).

Last edited:
The show was pretty innocent, and wholesome, from what I recall

they had serious censorship & ethics
what could be shown on public TV
not the fags/violence/cursing anti-USA crap they have today

behind the scenes, kids will be kids
perves will be perves
much like politics today
no morals/ethics at all

behind the scenes a bunch of randy teens

Annette was a well-developed gal way before her time
sort of paved the way for all the Surf/Beach flicks/comedies

TV Tommy Ivo was one of them Mousketeers too too

Last edited:
Had a neat Zorro lunch box around 2nd-3rd grade until it was 'lifted'...

Yhats how I learn English, watching the Disney Channel as a kid, I was 7 or 8 yo and my dad buy a satellite dish and a close caption device and plug it into the TV, that and a Spanish English dictionary made the trick for me( for good or bad).

In the 70's I got to know the producer's son. Annette was a spoiled B in not a good way.

Walt is rolling over in his grave with what Disney is up to these days.
Our last trip to Disney really has me questioning things. Corporations are supposed to apolitical, completely neutral. They are not. Some of the shows I just can't watch even tho I used to enjoy it immensely. You are correct, it's as if someone is trying to undo every single thing Walt did and stood for. It's a shame. Things have to start swinging back in the other direction soon.

As a kid my girlfriend Coral was neighbors with Sharon Baird.. Corals dad designed the original water features for the jungle book ride & the Tiki Room..Disneyland was a great place back in the day... Today is a different world & not a better world..

Now it's time to say goodbye... to all our company... M-I-C, see you real soon... K-E-Y, why because we like you... M-O-U-S-E.....

Lisa Welchel.....

1657509890460.png

:bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance::bananadance:

That was way before my time but... Annette was a hottie! :D

TV was a world apart back then. Morals
and love of family were adhered to.
Now we have 12 year olds tweerking
on Tic Tok and is pushed as being
perfectly normal behavior. I don't know,
maybe it is these days.
I remember all the old shows as being
wholesome entertainment.
Roy Rodgers, Skyking, Captain Kangaroo,
Bozo The Clown, The Rifleman, Wagontrain,
Gunsmoke, Sugarfoot, Jackie Gleason,
Red Skelton, and The Mickey Mouse Club.
They were all there, in black and white.

That was way before my time but... Annette was a hottie! :D
Annette was a spoiled, snotty bitch and treated everyone that way. Looks can be deceiving. But if that's what others like go for it. Like most in stupidwood how many times has she been married by now?

I have thought about going back to Disney Land. But at its present state I just don't know why I would want to destroy good memories.

Fame & fortune can loosen or remove head-bolts. LONG list of celebrities and billionaires who are gone and still around are/were on it..

Auto Transport Service
Back