• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Milwaukee 1971

That was FUN to watch bringing back great memories of how it once was. I’m from the Milwaukee area and went to a couple races back when. Wow, it was the like the wild-west and neat to watch the cars that resembled – cars. HUB Chrysler-Plymouth was a huge dealership at the time. Lol, used to get a case of Blatz for around 2-bucks to take to the machine shop for the after-work beverages and bullshit fests. If it wasn't Blatz, it was Pabst. Sure do MISS them dayz. Thanks!

Thanks! My fifth GTX was sold new by HUB Chrysler Plymouth. Great addition to the back story.
Another huge mopar dealer was Dodge City, go figure, lol. They're still around and host an annual MOPAR Under the Lights show...at night.
Bought my 1st 'new' car there (ok it was a demo) Challenger w/ 2000 miles on it. Like to know what they did with my '70 Cuda vert I handed them as a trade...only fifty-years later..

Another huge mopar dealer was Dodge City, go figure, lol. They're still around and host an annual MOPAR Under the Lights show...at night.
Bought my 1st 'new' car there (ok it was a demo) Challenger w/ 2000 miles on it. Like to know what they did with my '70 Cuda vert I handed them as a trade...only fifty-years later..
I worked at Dodge City in '69-'69 after I got my " Master Mechanic Degree" from the GM Training Center on Blue mound Rd. 18 weeks and my sponsor Duckler Pontiac didn't have a job for me.

I graduated #1 in my class BUT I think the #1 was just a middle finger...

I did a/c and front end work plus some HD engine and transmission repairs.

I worked at Dodge City in '69-'69 after I got my " Master Mechanic Degree" from the GM Training Center on Blue mound Rd. 18 weeks and my sponsor Duckler Pontiac didn't have a job for me.

I graduated #1 in my class BUT I think the #1 was just a middle finger...

I did a/c and front end work plus some HD engine and transmission repairs.
Wow, working at Dodge City in the late 60’s. You had to have been surrounded by some awesome new Dodges when they were fresh off the assembly line or the still young Dodges in for service. My elder brother worked at a few dealerships back when, including the infamous EVS. Old Ernie was a – piece of work, to put it diplomatically, lol.

Wow, working at Dodge City in the late 60’s. You had to have been surrounded by some awesome new Dodges when they were fresh off the assembly line or the still young Dodges in for service. My elder brother worked at a few dealerships back when, including the infamous EVS. Old Ernie was a – piece of work, to put it diplomatically, lol.
Russ Darrow, Gordie Bucher and others all were trained by Ernie....Bucher was the GM at Darrow Waukesha when I worked there.

Auto Transport Service
Back