• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Milwaukee Power Sweeper

Ron H

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:33 AM
Reaction score
Thought I posted something about this a while back; but couldn’t find it. Bought a Milwaukee weed trimmer two years ago to finally drop the old ones. Did this for my wife when she doesn’t like my routine (not trimming often enough sometimes). She would always have trouble starting them with her bad back. Good purchase. Milwaukee came out with a power brush and paddle attachment. I got the paddles. Was quickly interested as I had rented beastly power sweepers to get the stones off the grass in spring from snow plowing and for use to clear the concrete around my garages. This got its first try yesterday after a snowstorm. Despite heavy-wet snow, it did a pretty good job, easier than using a shovel. For fussy clearing to the pavement, a 2nd pass did the job or using the shovel to run a pass easier with most of the snow cleared.

One good thing I found watching some reviews, it sure needs wheels to save my old back…front heavy. Odd Milwaukee doesn’t offer them, but they can be found on the web. Many of them are cheap, too cheap, and don’t expect the ones I bought will last long. Plan to make my own having an axle and better wheels. Reviews found people using them for trimming grass as well…no need to lift it up nearly as often. I’ll find out whenever summer arrives.

Milwaukee Power Broom 2.jpg

Milwaukee Power Broom 1.jpg

What battery does it take?
M18. I have two batteries for the drills, saws, etc and a rapid charger. Only takes about 15 minutes to recharge.

I was hoping you'd say that. I have a handful of M18 packs already myself. That looks like a handy unit.
Monday, injured my back lifting some stuff I should have got help with, not real heavy, just big stuff that’s hard to grip. Damn, I manage to do this at least once a year and spend the next week or two with stabbing pain if I move wrong. Nice thing is using the power broom didn’t bother me. It was worse driving the plow truck having to turn around when backing up sometimes when the mirrors didn’t get me clear enough viewing. Lol, and the neck fusion has limited turning my head to the right.

Monday, injured my back lifting some stuff I should have got help with, not real heavy, just big stuff that’s hard to grip. Damn, I manage to do this at least once a year and spend the next week or two with stabbing pain if I move wrong. Nice thing is using the power broom didn’t bother me. It was worse driving the plow truck having to turn around when backing up sometimes when the mirrors didn’t get me clear enough viewing. Lol, and the neck fusion has limited turning my head to the right.
As soon as you said "neck fusion" that was enough for me. Jeepers, that sounds like it could be challenging.
I have heard some of the newer cordless tools are pretty ergonomic. Sounds like this falls in that category.

I saw a video on YT of someone using the brush to clear snow and it did great. Right down to the concrete.

Auto Transport Service
Back