• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MLB in full swing and heading down the stretch - any other Baseball fans out there ?

Card fan here, I hate to win like they did last night, but it's so much better than having lost like that! My brother went to the game last night from North Carolina with his son, cost them $2k for game tickets. He said standing rooom only was $500 each. Sounds like Mopar parts to me!!

I wouldn't be surprised if there are a few comments on that play Blackheart. However the rule exists to protect the runner. I know Middlebrooks didn't intend to wind up like that, and he may not have been able to do much about it, except to roll out of the way, but the runner should not be penalized or interfered with no matter if it's intentional or not.

Had Will not be lying there in exactly the wrong place, and had he not lifted his legs Allen Craig would have made it home easily on that play which was a directly result of the ball being thrown into left field. The only option is to award the base to the runner and this play is an excellent example of why the rules exists.

As it was the non-play at the plate was close enough, had he not had to climb over the player on the ground then get back up after tripping, which caused him to be off balance for half way down the line to home plate he would have been easily safe.

Pedroia made an excellent and heads up play at the plate on Molina prior.

controversy already, it was much better game, regardless of who won...

Congratulations Boston Fans !!!

I"m proud of the Cards and especially the young guns. They had a great season.

Looking forward to a little break but will be ready for baseball and reading up on what's going on after the holidays.

Auto Transport Service
Back