• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mobile Blasting in Ontario

xs-ivv

Local time
6:57 AM
Reaction score
Has anyone used a mobile sandblasting company in Ontario? I am in the Barrie area and I am looking for recommendations for a good company with quality work. Also wondering what kind of prices I should expect to have floors and frame rails blasted on a rotisserie. Thanks

There's a guy in petrolia Ontario near sarnia that did mine

FB_IMG_1632881723678.jpg FB_IMG_1632881755365.jpg FB_IMG_1632881746550.jpg

Seeing your car strapped down on the trailer reminds me of why I want a mobile blaster to come to my house! That must be nerve wracking to pull that on a trailer. Thanks for any contacts that you guys have used with success. I would like to find a good mobile blaster though.

Well if you think hauling it to a blaster is a harrowing experience, consider "Islandkent"'s experience. Luckily he bought an outstanding rotisserie !!!

finally home 2 (2).JPG

Yea actually moves pretty easy on the rotisserie just had to get a 24 ft trailer end to end on rotisserie is almost 21 feet.

I have a rotisserie already lined up that I can use. If that falls though I will definitely give you a call!

Have you ever thought about acid dipping the car? I’ve heard good things about it.
I know it’s not mobile but might be worth the trip.

Have you ever thought about acid dipping the car? I’ve heard good things about it.
I know it’s not mobile but might be worth the trip.

I haven't looked into that. I would assume that alot of the hidden metal and seams would be left without any paint or primer so I like the idea of blasting better.

Auto Transport Service
Back