• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Model Cars

A great passed-on friend of mine, used to build a couple models from time to time. He did amazing work. The CMG car was scratch built, and was done 15 years ago. Jack was the most talented man I knew. God blessed him with multiple talents.

013.JPG
017.JPG
023.JPG
024.JPG
025.JPG
032.JPG
031.JPG
038.JPG
022.JPG

Round 2 will be releasing an all new MPC 68 Coronet convertible with the Haul-It trailer this month.
Here is the Round 2 January release video on Youtube. Fast forward to 12:40

Also, here is the announcement from the Round 2's FB page.

Round 2 will be releasing an all new MPC 68 Coronet convertible with the Haul-It trailer this month.
Here is the Round 2 January release video on Youtube. Fast forward to 12:40

Also, here is the announcement from the Round 2's FB page.

In case anyone cares Round 2 is also coming out with an all new tool of the 68 Coronet RT hardtop as well.
It is a clone so to speak of the original MPC kit. Due to hit store shelves early 2024 ( so SOON )

I recently picked up a couple of the 68 Coronet convertibles And the new tool 1971 Dodge Demon

Having recently retired. I plan to get back to doing some modeling this year. 1st up is a Johan Superbird I started about 10-15 years ago and it got shelved for some reason I cant remember. Its a replica of a good friend's car he used to own many years ago.

20240106_162153.thumb.jpg.8c5ed91f0b5643d83f61d36bae6ec947.jpg

I am building the 1968 Coronet R/T convertible kit right now. This is a clone of the original 1968 kit, and as such, comes with a pretty simplified chassis plate. I found that, with a little trimming of the firewall and radiator support outer edges, the more detailed chassis and powertrain parts from the 1970 Coronet can be substituted for a more detailed build.
Since this is supposedly a new set of tools to produce this kit, I am surprised and a little bit disappointed that Round 2 did not do the same thing, using more detailed chassis parts. They already own the tools to do it.

I am building the 1968 Coronet R/T convertible kit right now. This is a clone of the original 1968 kit, and as such, comes with a pretty simplified chassis plate. I found that, with a little trimming of the firewall and radiator support outer edges, the more detailed chassis and powertrain parts from the 1970 Coronet can be substituted for a more detailed build.
Since this is supposedly a new set of tools to produce this kit, I am surprised and a little bit disappointed that Round 2 did not do the same thing, using more detailed chassis parts. They already own the tools to do it.
I've built a couple original issues 1968 Coronet verts .
So not in a big hurry to build one of them

I also have an original issue 68 hardtop along with one each 69 rt vert and hardtop builders in front of it by a long shot.

I've got a boat load of.old annuals to do .

Do you still have the bee and like to ask you if you still had the N96 hood that was on it .

Auto Transport Service
Back