• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

modified pistol grip shifter

barelad69

Local time
8:30 PM
Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to share my latest project with you. so i purchased a set of pistol grip shift handles from outlaw525 and knowing i was gonna have to do a lot of modifying i thought it would be cool to show you how i did it. let me know what you think.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 315
  • unnamed (1).jpg
    unnamed (1).jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 356
  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 336
  • unnamed (3).jpg
    unnamed (3).jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 324
  • unnamed (4).jpg
    unnamed (4).jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 283
  • unnamed (5).jpg
    unnamed (5).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 293
  • unnamed (6).jpg
    unnamed (6).jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 262
  • unnamed (7).jpg
    unnamed (7).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 274
  • unnamed (8).jpg
    unnamed (8).jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 268
  • unnamed (9).jpg
    unnamed (9).jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 277
  • unnamed (10).jpg
    unnamed (10).jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 282
  • unnamed (11).jpg
    unnamed (11).jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 273
Cool shifter, the after market automatic handles have yet to impress me, and it's great seeing other guys using what they have to make something better than stock

Great idea . . . and great follow through . . . Nothing that a little ingenuity can't fix when you can't find what you like ! ! Thanks for sharing !

Very cool nice work. Here is my Hurst Promatic V shifter with the Duncan Handle.

thanks guys im glad you all like it. now all i need is to find someone who can paint the handles to look like wood grain.

Nice fab work!

Wouldn't it be easier to just buy the wood grain handles? I am sure you can sell the carbon fiber looking ones to someone who wants that look. That just seems like a lot easier and more durable solution to me...

Auto Transport Service
Back